Randy Brown I'm Always In The Mood Parachute

Guest jkw

• Replies 26
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

you paid Norvern prices Moldie! :yes:

lolol i didnt say how much i paid...ive been offered alot more than 25 pounds for mine ...like cunnie says its about deman

anyway....i bought mine from someone in the south so didnt pay norvern price

atb moldie

Social source share

Its been played on the Northern Scene since release too......lovely record, but been thrashed to death. £20 - £25 is pushing it, but I understand the 'demand' thing, trouble is it isnt & never has been rare. Buy the fantastic LP as suggested & get to know Randy a little more & at the same time you'll get a couple of other lovely 'play' tracks too........good luck !.

Best Russ

Social source share

lolol i didnt say how much i paid...ive been offered alot more than 25 pounds for mine ...like cunnie says its about deman

atb moldie

Who ever offered you 'a lot more' is either lazy or demented, it aint rare......

Russ

Social source share

atb moldie

Who ever offered you 'a lot more' is either lazy or demented, it aint rare......

Russ

Think I only paid about £10 for mine but that was a while ago. Have seen e'm for that for sale quite often though & tbh if anyone paid much more for it they would be crazy but guess it's the usual demand frenzy if it is any higher.

Ho hum....

£10 quid is the true value.....anything else is, like you say down to demand......buy the LP to get ya fix, then get the 45 cheap when the nutters stop paying thru the teeth........

Russ

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Its been played on the Northern Scene since release too......lovely record, but been thrashed to death. £20 - £25 is pushing it, but I understand the 'demand' thing, trouble is it isnt & never has been rare. Buy the fantastic LP as suggested & get to know Randy a little more & at the same time you'll get a couple of other lovely 'play' tracks too........good luck !.

Best Russ

i guess your talking about the "Modern Northern scene" Russ which is about right, all his LP's are superb and plenty of tracks to play out :yes:

Social source share

i guess your talking about the "Modern Northern scene" Russ which is about right, all his LP's are superb and plenty of tracks to play out :yes:

:yes: Yeah, theres some killas & the ballads are cool too, cant remember the brilliant LP only play track from 'Welcome To My Room' well worthy of needle time too.

Russ

Social source share

Guest Nick Harrison

If you can wait a week, you can have my reissue LP for £10......

Russ

And all his Chocolate City release's for £50.00 pounds suckers.

Social source share

Guest Nick Harrison

And all his Chocolate City release's for £50.00 pounds suckers.

Should have read "You can have all of my Chocolate City release's for £50.00 uk pounds - suckers". No chance of that. "I'm Always" has been extensively played from new and has remained a "popular choice" in certain divisions of our scene. Hammered more in the late eighties and very early nineties more than anytime as a "North West Tent Tune", even played more during the time when Randy released as new, "Are You Lonley" here in the UK. But then back in the day - Mr Searling has always played all of the uptempoed release's of RB here in the North West, that's if you followed Richard back then. as many did. Randy even appeared twice at some of the earlier Fleetwood/Southport Weekenders performing most, if not all of his older material. But hey ho..... :D .

Social source share

Lowest price on popsike is £21 sold this year, highest price is £65. I paid about £25 which I think is fair but It took some finding on a 7. Another track which is listed really low and is really hard to find on a 7 is Laura Lee's 'Your Song' on Fantasy. I had a search on ebay for 4 years before I got a VG copy for £10! I suppose it was the 12 that sold in numbers. With quality 7t's tunes like this and Randy Brown I suppose alot may be in collections.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert