• Views 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

It usually sells for £300-350

Best,

CB

Every year that I go to Soul Essence Weekender at Yarmouth I get a bargain. Last year's bargain was a stone mint , never played JP Robinson on Blue Candle, courtesy of Ian Clarke who had it listed for the other side @ £60. I just thought it would be rude not to have it really. :unsure:

Jordi

Social source share

Every year that I go to Soul Essence Weekender at Yarmouth I get a bargain. Last year's bargain was a stone mint , never played JP Robinson on Blue Candle, courtesy of Ian Clarke who had it listed for the other side @ £60. I just thought it would be rude not to have it really. :unsure:

Jordi

And the year before was my Timothy Wilson (sky disc) that I was told was a boot but wasn't

Best BH

Social source share

And the year before was my Timothy Wilson (sky disc) that I was told was a boot but wasn't

Best BH

Hi Blake,

I never realised that was you. Yes that was a cracking buy, thanks a lot for that!! :unsure: I was in the right place at the right time when you came into the room with your record box, I just happened to be the first person in your way. The year before that I got Tony Aiken & Future 2000 "Good Things" on Rota for £30 of Des Toussant. shades.gif:P

Best..Jordi

Social source share

Jordi

Ah it was you who got that - my mate Paul was gutted when he saw Ian sell it but wasn't sure who had bought it. A bargain to say the least shades.gif:P I paid about £200 for mine - about a year after selling a copy in Crazy Beat for £25 - DOH !!

Girf

Edited by Girthdevon
Social source share

Every year that I go to Soul Essence Weekender at Yarmouth I get a bargain. Last year's bargain was a stone mint , never played JP Robinson on Blue Candle, courtesy of Ian Clarke who had it listed for the other side @ £60. I just thought it would be rude not to have it really. :thumbsup:

Jordi

Great guy, but he does make some "howlers" doesn't he? :wicked:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert