• Replies 11
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Brian Ellis

just about what I expected it to go for....

I agree Chalky - I forecast it would go for £1,100.

Interesting that JM's guide has always rated it at £400 - I know that the last guide is a bit out of date now, but his earlier edition also rated it at £400 and when other in-demand items had shot up in price between the two editions I was always curious as to why this hadn't gone up at all? :thumbsup:

Brian

Social source share

I agree Chalky - I forecast it would go for £1,100.

Interesting that JM's guide has always rated it at £400 - I know that the last guide is a bit out of date now, but his earlier edition also rated it at £400 and when other in-demand items had shot up in price between the two editions I was always curious as to why this hadn't gone up at all? :thumbsup:

Brian

I've rated this £1000 for long time now. It's what I would want if selling a copy.

Social source share

Interesting that JM's guide has always rated it at £400 - I know that the last guide is a bit out of date now, but his earlier edition also rated it at £400 and when other in-demand items had shot up in price between the two editions I was always curious as to why this hadn't gone up at all? :shades:

perhaps he hasn't one for sale :thumbsup:

Social source share

• 6 years later...

I closed this topic as didn't feel it was the right place to discuss rarity/price of 45 in question.

Exhuming a want over 6 years old and going from there IMO is not the right way.

Just start a new topic in LAYB and if you feel you need to refer to this ad you can always put a link in.

Thanks

ROD [Forum moderator]

Social source share