• Replies 20
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Guest Richard Bergman

Stupid question,any info about this whould be appreciated,real,price,country,etc; post-1986-1130942615_thumb.jpghere a sound file aswell...... :shades:

.... :shades:

I thought the only 7" of this record was one Spanish , mind you I have seen a few reissue ( I think) Atlantic singles in blue and orange with the track on so I'm not sure Ken....

Edited by Richard Bergman
Social source share

I thought the only 7" of this record was one Spanish , mind you I have seen a few reissue ( I think) Atlantic singles in blue and orange with the track on so I'm not sure Ken....

Must be real then ??,its got nice stamps on the run-out....not bad for a fiver though,be nice if it was real..

cheers Richard. :shades:

Social source share

This is the promo 7" for a recent CD comp.

BELL, ARCHIE & DRELLS SONY 504676251 A THOUSAND WONDERS / HERE I GO AGAIN

Whats that mean ??,original english press ?.. :shades: and wot`s it value...

Social source share

It was pressed by Sony to promote a CD compilation last year. It's a UK release. Value £5 approx. You coming to Soul in the City tonight Kenny?

no........... :shades:

Social source share

It was pressed by Sony to promote a CD compilation last year

Universal as it was a Warners Atlantic set.

I bought a few promos and re issues whilst in London and Brighton this summer. The Dynells, Cajun Hart , Joe Tex, Linda Jones, Supremes . All about a fiver and being mint, perfect for radio play.

FrankM

youbetter.jpgAH3.jpg

Social source share

Universal as it was a Warners Atlantic set.

I bought a few promos and re issues whilst in London and Brighton this summer. The Dynells, Cajun Hart , Joe Tex, Linda Jones, Supremes . All about a fiver and being mint, perfect for radio play.

FrankM

youbetter.jpgAH3.jpg

Well Frank,must be still in demand(thousand wonders)?,quiet a few down loads on this,does sound good to my ears.... :good:

Social source share

Always liked "Thoussand wonders" and don't think it ever fully achieved its potential, maybe time for a bit of a revival? Played it out occassionally 5+ years ago off the Atlantic album but it was a typical quiet album press which dampened my enthusiasm some what. Never got 'round to getting a Spanish 7" either but I sorta keep threatening to.

derek

of course on the album which contains the above song you get the totally totally wonderful "When you left me heartaches began".

Social source share

These are official WEA promos for the After Hours cd's...they also did a Cajun hart one, and an Alice Clark I think

Thats right Pete, got this one and the Cajun Hart one which has Linda Jones-Last Minute Miracle on the flip, great value for a fiver IMO. :rolleyes:

Social source share

Watch your self with the tighten up album as its been reissued and are exact copys so ive been told,

and I have seen a few on ebay just lately, maybe some one can confirm this

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert