Solomon Burke "cry To Me"

• Replies 10
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

There is a breed of London label collectors. I give my mate Opera Box sets I spot in junk shops and he feels obliged to get me stuff in return.o to keep it simple I used to tell him Motown, Stax, Atlantic, Stateside and London. So if you are ever looking to complete your Slim Whitman, Pat Boone collections you know who to contact.

Social source share

i was looking at buying this .... looked on manship and an issue 75 and a UK copy on ebay went for £160 last week

Davie

Saw the U.K. one fetching daft money on ebay - pretty sure it was followed by another that only reached a fraction of the price.

The beauty of ebay!

Social source share

Saw the U.K. one fetching daft money on ebay - pretty sure it was followed by another that only reached a fraction of the price.

The beauty of ebay!

Indeed, a copy sold two days earlier on eBay for £37 or so. I sold a M- UK copy some months back for $85. It's a solid £30-£45 record on its UK issue.

Edited by Sebastian
Social source share

Indeed, a copy sold two days earlier on eBay for £37 or so. I sold a M- UK copy some months back for $85. It's a solid £30-£45 record on its UK issue.

So what about me uk demo??how much... ranting_1.gif

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert