45cellar

• Replies 21
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

I collected this label some time back and think I got em all in the end ( a couple might not have got issued :unsure:), including a few good 70s. Some amazing stuff in there, two great Phillip Mitchell's, Deon jackson, Jimmy Radcliffe, Richard Marks, Moses D, El Shobey plus a host of other goodies. Has there ever been a label CD done? "Shout about Soul!" or something - one for Ady?

Edited by Steve G
Social source share

i saw a weird shout number on ebay recently that i've never seen in any discographies. it was by the equals, I don't remember if it was black skin blue eyed boys or something else. it had the same label design as the other red white and blue shout labels. it didn't look like a jamaican press or anything like that. i should have saved a scan, it was bizarre.

Social source share

i saw a weird shout number on ebay recently that i've never seen in any discographies. it was by the equals, I don't remember if it was black skin blue eyed boys or something else. it had the same label design as the other red white and blue shout labels. it didn't look like a jamaican press or anything like that. i should have saved a scan, it was bizarre.

This one? One of the most intense things released on the Shout label.

post-1392-0-60344800-1315900329_thumb.jp

Social source share

This one? One of the most intense things released on the Shout label.

post-1392-0-60344800-1315900329_thumb.jp

got one of these on uk president.....

another good couple of shouts...hes the one/bit of honey and donald heights talk of the grapevine and how fast is freddie scotts i'll be gone!! great drums

dean

Edited by spacehopper
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert