Reuben Howell - Can't Stop A Man In Love

spot

• Replies 24
  • Views 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Guest Nick Harrison

plus there's a great x-over track on the flip of the issue as well.

Indeed there is - is this side still little known or recent common knowledge - Pikey.

Social source share

Little known, but obviously known for a while as the issue is higher in price than the demo.

I would have said well known,quite big at one time.............and i would have said "black ABC" is hardest,you times me plus love is pretty good.

Social source share

Look you lot stop having a tea break chat & just tell me if someone has one & not a Mr M's price, infact not even anywhere near 3 figures, bloody hell it's a £50 record & my mate wants it to play to his adoring crowd, as I said before "God knows why?"

Spot. :shades:

Used to be a £10 record then it was a £75 record the auction price was £168?At auction its all about what 2 people are willing to pay. Rarity x demand = value!!!!

Social source share

Guest Awake 502

Little known, but obviously known for a while as the issue is higher in price than the demo.

My W/D has "When you take another chance on love" on the flip side

Social source share

Hey seems I'm back in the market for Mr Howell's as DSoulie (Dave Scott) agreed a deal, took the money & then a day later said, "Sorry" changed my mind, been offered more. So buyer beware he's not a reliable seller & I think all should know as it's out of order.

Spot.

Edited by spot
  • Helpful 2
Social source share

My monies are back in my account (at 19:54:55 on the 9/9/11, 23 hours after I paid Paypal), so thanks for that & it seems my time scale was out (Should have checked) a pm cancelling the deal was sent 8 minutes after we agreed a price (And by then the monies had been tranferred if I'm not mistaken again), however 8 minutes, 8 hours or 8 days makes no difference, a deal was agreed in good faith & payment made, so ethically the deal should stand, if there had been a mention of another purchaser interested & that the seller would take the highest bid, then that would have been different but I didn't know it was an auction, if I had I wouldn't have bothered, as it was a favour for a friend, so I stand by what I said & veiled threats of "Maybe we'll catch up sometime & you can tell me face to face & be a man", don't change my opinion or anything else for that matter, it just re-enforces my opinion & thought on it.

p.s. If I'd have done the deal in a venue or face to face somewhere else, would the seller have returned 5 minutes later & asked me to give him back the 45 & insist I have my money back because someone had just offered him a higher price? I don't think so, do you?

Edited by spot
Social source share

Right hopefully this time I'm sorted for my mate but whilst I'm here it appears that DSoulie isn't happy about me commenting & seems to feel he's the aggrieved party in all this, maybe I commented a tad hasty & my monies was returned within 24 hours (although I'd have made sure it was returned before I went to bed that night or first thing next morning, because of the circumstances) so a final time the facts are;

Fact; I placed a want post for a 45.

Fact; He contacted me.

Fact; He told me what he wanted for the 45.

Fact; I accepted the price.

Fact; He accepted & the deal was struck.

Fact; He then reneged on the deal for a better offer.

I think that's clear enough, don't you? Anyway had the tables been turned what would his reaction have been? Not a happy one I think & if the deal had been done face to face, say out at a venue, would you sell a 45, then return the money & ask for the 45 back because someone there had offered you a better price? Wouldn't happen. It's called ethical & fair trading.

End of story,

p.s. I wouldn't mind but it's not even for me. :g:

Social source share

Had it happen to me a couple of times! You make a contract wether its verbal or written,

If you were buying a house its called gazumping!!!!! I sell a lot of big ticket items and you deal on TRUST . On both sides.

Threats as well, what is it coming to! Despicable. I for one wouldnt deal with this guy(Dsoulie) perhaps he should change his psdonym to SHADIE !!!! :pirate:

Social source share

Source Advert