Looking For Soul Songs About Having A Baby

Guest sickdog

Guest sickdog

there's literally hundreds of soul tracks (maybe even thousands) with 'baby' in the title. are people really trying to list every one? I did a search for 'baby' on my radio show playlist page and found 114 titles. more relevant would be songs about babies or children

Just for some more specific info...

I am a sweet soul fan and I am looking for a positive songs about me and my wife having our first child and it being a happy occassion, not really looking for stuff about teen pregnancy or unwanted pregnancy lol but thanks to everyone anyways for throwing them out there.

Social source share

• Replies 59
  • Views 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Just for some more specific info...

I am a sweet soul fan and I am looking for a positive songs about me and my wife having our first child and it being a happy occassion, not really looking for stuff about teen pregnancy or unwanted pregnancy lol but thanks to everyone anyways for throwing them out there.

I'm a sweet soul fan too. Unfortunately there's almost no tracks about having a baby. That masqueraders track is the closest I can think of. If you want a bazillion tracks with "baby" in the title in reference to someone's girl, let me know.

Social source share

Guest sickdog

I'm a sweet soul fan too. Unfortunately there's almost no tracks about having a baby. That masqueraders track is the closest I can think of. If you want a bazillion tracks with "baby" in the title in reference to someone's girl, let me know.

The Masqueraders track is awesome, thanks for the heads up boba!

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert