Mrtag

• Replies 13
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Brett F

Price so subjective, depends who wants it and how bad, i.e an auction war can inflate a price, always personally pay a price i'm willing too, but that comes with experience of a record and it's rarity, I know people who have offered me above £360 for my copy, fortunately i had my ear to the ground and got one in mint condition from a leading dealer when the price was good and the record not that well known.

Edited by Brett F
Social source share

Price so subjective, depends who wants it and how bad, i.e an auction war can inflate a price, always personally pay a price i'm willing too, but that comes with experience of a record and it's rarity, I know people who have offered me above £360 for my copy, fortunately i had my ear to the ground and got one in mint condition from a leading dealer when the price was good and the record not that well known.

Thanks Brett, It looks like ebay and let it find it's own value!! Cheers John

Social source share

Thanks Brett, It looks like ebay and let it find it's own value!! Cheers John

Social source share

There's actually 100's of 'em over here. 'Twas another one of those records which was around in bulk in the 70's - a regular 50p record back then and you couldn't give it away!

I gather it's the "Don't You Know You're The Yes" side that people want these days isn't it?

Ian D :D

Not for me Ian, I love Sweet, Sweet Baby. She sings flat as fook on t'other side.

Jordi

Social source share

There's actually 100's of 'em over here. 'Twas another one of those records which was around in bulk in the 70's - a regular 50p record back then and you couldn't give it away!

I gather it's the "Don't You Know You're The Yes" side that people want these days isn't it?

sweet sweet baby is the side but not my bag at all :(

Social source share

sweet sweet baby is the side but not my bag at all :(

I agree with Dylan. £300 is about right these days, however this tune tends to do well on Ebay as a general rule of thumb so that might be the way to go John. You might get lucky with some auction warriors/loons like Brett said

Certainly one i've wanted for a while

Azza

I am selling it for a mate Make an offer you could own it :yes:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert