Clara Hardy

Guest Dan

anyone know the popor bastard who shelled out $000s for this (IMO) horribly discordant pile of cack?

if so, remove their ebay access and, while you're at it, their shoelaces.

Social source share

• Replies 20
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Stuart T

anyone know the popor bastard who shelled out $000s for this (IMO) horribly discordant pile of cack?

Dan, you're a heathen (IMHO of course)! This is a great record. If only it was a fiver. Then I'd get two. I hope that loads do turn up. biggrin.gif

Social source share

I Dream of You on Tuna, over $5,000. To a very well known DJ by the looks of it. biggrin.gif

great record imo. what has it been selling for in recent times?

shane

Social source share

Guest Stuart T

great record imo. what has it been selling for in recent times?

shane

Seems to have rarely turned up before, wasn't there one in Koppel's auctions starting at £800? Sure there was one on e.bay a while ago but didn't follow the price.

Social source share

And the winner is

Butch

Dan, will you get his shoelaces or will I get yours? heh heh

not sure what you mean mikey

if you're saying that butch bought it for $5000 and therefore i should change my view of the record, i don't think that's likely!

it's just a rambling, badly-sung, over-instrumentalised pile of arhythmical, unconsequential shite (IMO, of course) whoever plays it!

if it is butch who bought it, by the way, that restores my faith in the world: if one of the big boys can get stung like this (ie shell out massively and see two minters turn up on ebay the naxt day), it makes me feel a lot better :D

Social source share

Guest in town Mikey

not sure what you mean mikey

if you're saying that butch bought it for $5000 and therefore i should change my view of the record, i don't think that's likely!

it's just a rambling, badly-sung, over-instrumentalised pile of arhythmical, unconsequential shite (IMO, of course) whoever plays it!

if it is butch who bought it, by the way, that restores my faith in the world: if one of the big boys can get stung like this (ie shell out massively and see two minters turn up on ebay the naxt day), it makes me feel a lot better :D

Dissent in the ranks??

Thats a week with no Hytones for you, just 'The Night' on loop, until you can learn to toe the line.

Laces please. (In a British Rail ticket inspector stylie)

Social source share

There was one for sale on these very pages last week for £1200. The seller has had 3 copies. A very ordinary record I.M.H.O. Butch must have a buyer for it, cos he's got one. Well, I've heard him play it a few times anyway.

Phil.

Social source share

Guest Stuart T

There was one for sale on these very pages last week for £1200. The seller has had 3 copies. A very ordinary record I.M.H.O. Butch must have a buyer for it, cos he's got one. Well, I've heard him play it a few times anyway.

Phil.

Maybe he was playing it off CD? :D

Social source share

I'd have to agree, Dan, it's certainly a tune that appears to have been thrown together after a good night on the ale.

thanks for the link simon

doesn't sound as bad as i remember on that actually!

however, it's never a northern soul record in a million years IMO

Social source share

I'd have to agree, Dan, it's certainly a tune that appears to have been thrown together after a good night on the ale.

Hmm...listening to it, it could have been superb if more effort had been put into the session - wonder if there's another version lurking around somewhere??

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert