Radio 2 Soul All Nighter

Guest miff

Well am stuck at work on nights so it beats listerning to the usall crap, Whinstanly on at the mo telling the same old storys again feel like ringing up and telling them theres more to Northern Soul the Russ and Wigan,hopfully it will get better :wave:

Social source share

• Replies 6
  • Views 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Well that that over and ive got to say I enjoyed it, worst part was the bit on northern :huh:

Mavin Gaye Voted Best Soul artist with Radio 2 listerners which i ant gonna argue with so if youve got 12 hours to kill have a listern its on the IPlayer :wave:

Social source share

Well am stuck at work on nights so it beats listerning to the usall crap, Whinstanly on at the mo telling the same old storys again feel like ringing up and telling them theres more to Northern Soul the Russ and Wigan,hopfully it will get better :wave:

Not the same old stories infact,he is now claiming that Frank Wilson was given to him by a member of the Jackson's road crew oh FFS :lol:

Why does he have to keep doing it when everybody knows the real story?

Social source share

first hour was all I managed decided to switch off before russ annoyed me.

standouts were

percy sledge "out left field"

ben e king "what is soul"

2 fantastic soul records. The ben e king could slip into a northern spot of uptempo rarities quite nicely.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert