Belles Dont Pretend New Zealand Action

Steve Foran

• Replies 19
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Yep thats the one. From memory the word ACTION is written in bold/black type. Have you got one? Judging by the message you did have one at some point. Thanks for replying.

No not now Steve, but did have a couple of years back, couldn't get any interest in it..I think there may be a thread on here about it with a scan

Social source share

• 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

Obviously a Mirwood connection here, are there any more relaeases associated with Mirwood on the label?

Regards

Yes, in addition to the Belles and the Olympics, there's a popcorn / instrumental thing I have on NZ Action by an artist that was originally on Mira in the US, so continuing the Mirwood / Mira connection.

The artists name has slipped my mind but I should dig it out of the vaults and let you know ....

Social source share

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Still looking for this Steve? this was (prior to the odd copy turning up) always one of those legendary titles discussed along with Nolan Chance on Bunky and even a suggestion of Stanley Mitchell on Musicor!? seem to remember being told by Ron Pedley that Richard Sealing had a copy of the Belles on NZ, so have you asked him?, you never know he does sell things from time to time.

... George

Social source share

Source Advert