More Ace Help Wanted, Please

Guest TONY ROUNCE

Guest TONY ROUNCE

Greetings Y'all -

I've got a Barbara Lynn package coming up imminently on Kent, for which we are four labels scans short of a set (as it were...)

If anyone in SS land could help us out with 300dpi jpeg scans of all four labels of

Jetstream 811 (Nice & Easy/You Better Quit It)

Copyright 2319 (Sugar Coated Love/Nice & Easy)

...he or she will be rewarded with some CDs or Kent 45s for their time and effort.

If anyone can help, can they let me know on (and send the scans to) my Ace e-mail address - tony.rounce@acerecords.com - rather than adding them to a PM.

I'm also looking to buy a copy of Copyright 2319, if anyone has a reasonably inexpensive spare for sale. But obviously that's less important that getting the scans, so if someone (anyone!) can help, please do e-mail me at Ace ASAP.

Cheers,

TONY

Social source share

• Replies 7
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest TONY ROUNCE

Sorry if this seems like a bump - our pal Sebastian has kindly offered scans of the Copyright 45 so we just need the Jetstream now, if anyone can help with that...

Thanks again! :hatsoff2:

Social source share

Got 'Nice & Easy' on ATCO Tony if you want a scan.

It's either South American or Australasian origin... without looking!

Nice curiousity.

Sean

No chance of it being Aussie Sean, as there was no Aussie "Atco" label as such.

All Atlantic related releases in Australia were released either on the Green or White and Green Atlantic label, and before that on the Black and Silver London - American label, very similar in design to the UK London - American label.

Social source share

No chance of it being Aussie Sean, as there was no Aussie "Atco" label as such.

All Atlantic related releases in Australia were released either on the Green or White and Green Atlantic label, and before that on the Black and Silver London - American label, very similar in design to the UK London - American label.

I'm sure you're right mate. I've tons of OZ Green / Silver & Green / White Atlantics but i just cant pin down the origin of this ATCO 'Nice & Easy' 45 so I'm just throwing countries and whole continents around like they're going out of fashion! :0)

Must dig it out and take a proper look!

Cheers,

Sean

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert