What Is The Score With This One!? Invitations On Silver Blue

• Replies 21
  • Views 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

you all are wrong ... it's actually collectible because it's a promo and has a long version on one side. much rarer in that format. i think it was a bidding war between japanese bidders on that one but i've seen another promo go for like ~$300

Social source share

Guest sharmo 1

you all are wrong ... it's actually collectible because it's a promo and has a long version on one side. much rarer in that format. i think it was a bidding war between japanese bidders on that one but i've seen another promo go for like ~$300

Thank's for that next one will be fifty quid then regards Simon.

Social source share

Hmmm :g: I have demo and issue.

Social source share

Guest sharmo 1

well I'll give you 50 quid if it has the long version on it

I've certainly had a few of these and as I say got one from the local car boot for ten bob this was an English on but sold to John Lawson I'll see if I have one in the stock room but if you get sorted befor no worries regards Simon.

Social source share

I've certainly had a few of these and as I say got one from the local car boot for ten bob this was an English on but sold to John Lawson I'll see if I have one in the stock room but if you get sorted befor no worries regards Simon.

Thanks in advance. I only need a US press as a promo with a long version. Thanks.

Social source share

I take what Bob's saying about the longer version with the spoken passage giving the record an added dimension of collectability but that popsike result is still an anomaly to me. Over five hundred dollars is way over the top.

I agree, I think some long time collectors will pay for the number and not the quality though.

I recently got a copy of the rarer regal dewy 45, stock with the flip. I was super psyched because I got it cheap and it always went for a lot on ebay, like $200 or something like that. It was terrible.

Social source share

• 3 months later...

Discussed back in 2009 ...

sold mine for $94 inc postage

Mike

thanks, I had not seen the earlier thread. Either way, I didn't think it was a total fluke at $500 but rather that it's a very specialized market item and two bidders who need a copy have to see it at the same time to get any money for it. That's less likely to happen than for an in-demand item.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert