For Sale

• Replies 12
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Johnny One Trout

and should be much cheaper that the original publisher has boxes and boxes still left the mark up is silly similar to the caprells on bano oh well

Not sure about that Tenyu i bought one of those recent Bano 45's and they are most definately not originals, can't blame the band for doing it but it's a bugger for collectors IMVFHO very similar in appearance but not quite the same oh well indeed :lol:

Social source share

Not sure about that Tenyu i bought one of those recent Bano 45's and they are most definately not originals, can't blame the band for doing it but it's a bugger for collectors IMVFHO very similar in appearance but not quite the same oh well indeed whistling.gif

didnt know about caprells but 95% sure the freedom stock are all original the label owner mentioned outside interest in reissue kinda silly when he couldn't even sell me any of his old stock... :thumbsup:

Social source share

Not sure about that Tenyu i bought one of those recent Bano 45's and they are most definately not originals, can't blame the band for doing it but it's a bugger for collectors IMVFHO very similar in appearance but not quite the same oh well indeed whistling.gif

In what respect exactly, Johnny? Just intrigued as the lady from the group emailed me a few months back offering me copies of 'What You need Baby'. I asked her if they were original 70's records etc and if she any other Caprells titles...she confirmed both, so I bought some. I did look at the run out groove on the 'Close Your Eyes' copies and it had the RITE stamp and whatnot. Not sure if that confirms it one way or the other, but they didn't look (or feel) like recently pressed records :thumbsup:

Social source share

Guest Johnny One Trout

In what respect exactly, Johnny? Just intrigued as the lady from the group emailed me a few months back offering me copies of 'What You need Baby'. I asked her if they were original 70's records etc and if she any other Caprells titles...she confirmed both, so I bought some. I did look at the run out groove on the 'Close Your Eyes' copies and it had the RITE stamp and whatnot. Not sure if that confirms it one way or the other, but they didn't look (or feel) like recently pressed records whistling.gif

Jase

I bought Close your eyes a bit back (admittedly cheap so i'm not worried about being ripped off or owt) and when compared to all the other Bano releases it just doesn't look right. There is a clarity to the print that is not there on (IMVFHO) the newer ones, the green on it is ever so slightly darker and it just doesn't look right. I love the Caprells and now have all their 45's so was a bit pissed off to say the least and would love to be proven wrong, but i don't think i am.

John

PS they were also advertising "Which one will it be" on Bano when it was on CRS. Don't know it that was a typo or what but......... whistling.gif

Social source share

This is the Sales Forum
Use the site PM (personal message) system for any trading discussion

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert