Eddie Piller - Records Stolen Friday Night - Scans Now Added

Same thing happened to Tim Brown and, like you, he knows who did it too and they'll never be invited back that's for sure. I guess the vinyl madness gene can badly affect people's honesty quite badly.

Ian D :D

ian,

you're spot on, i remember tim relating this story to me last year,...in his own record room.....IN HIS OWN HOUSE, FOR FOOKS SAKE!!

...you know, our beloved mp's are about to trot out the old hanging pony again......well, if it ever comes about, it should apply to these lowlife's

Social source share

I'd much appreciate people being named if you are 100% certain and can prove what you say............

If you don't want to go public, I'd appreciate a PM................

I'd be happy to learn from your lessons and avoid such folk.........careful as I try to be, any short cuts in avoiding such people is always appreciated.....................

Social source share

He used to dj loads of places and hang with Chalky, Rob Wigley and got caught nicking records at a weekender,so as vanished i think he's in Peterboro now.........he's not your relation is he Chalky ?

Vanished into thin air Ken--he is still talked about on the railway as "Fingers".........a born tea leaf I'm afraid .......still people looking for him ....last seen in LONDON !!!

Social source share

Vanished into thin air Ken--he is still talked about on the railway as "Fingers".........a born tea leaf I'm afraid .......still people looking for him ....last seen in LONDON !!!

Yeh Rob just find it strange that all them that knew him never knew it, or at least told me :g:

Edited by ken
Social source share

With a name like 'Fingers' no one guessed......? :lol:

Our Johnny F would think different maybe, best thing is lots used to use my house after/before/during allnighters as some sort of flop house , i'm a lot more choosy who come back here now,yeh thanks for your support you know who you are on here.

Edited by ken
Social source share

Had free run of mine as well Ken-I didn't know either -DoHHHHH !

Ian -he was always one step ahead of everyone-you could never quite prove it !

But things would "Go missing" when he was around......... he was finally caught red handed by John Manship at Yarmouth..

a copy of Heart trouble mysteriously disappeared from a dealers box only to re-appear behind the wardrobe in his room :yes: :yes:

There's a lot of it about at the moment..........

Rob

Edited by Rob Wigley
Social source share

Dave

find this story hard to believe although if what you are saying is true , then there is something seriously wrong here, you are saying people knew who stole your records and did or said nothing ,thats as bad as stealing them

:hatsoff2: HI ALL MY STATEMENT IS TRUE 100%, SOME PEOPLE MIGHT SAY I SHOULD NOT HAVE LEFT THEM, THE ONLY THING THAT MAY BE WRONG, IT COULD HAVE BEEN THE WIRRINA, ONLY THE PEOPLE WHO WHERE THERE CAN ANSWER, I WAS TOLD THAT SOME ONE FROM NORWICH HAD THEM BUT HE CLEARED HIS NAME, FROM MY VIEW POINT, I DON'T BLAME ANYONE BUT THEY WHERE ALL INVOLVED, NOW WHO WHERE THEY SCARED OF ME OR THE THIEF? OVER THE MONTHS SOME OF THE RECORDS TURNED UP, AND IF YOU FIND OR HAVE A RECORD WITH MY NAME ON IT IT WAS FROM THAT BOX? THATS WHY I WILL GET ANY ONES RECORD BOX BACK IF I AM TOLD WHOSE INVOLVED. FOR A FEE,

I DO HOPE THAT BY STATING THIS IS TRUE, YOUR OPINION OF AN EVENT THAT LASTED 3 MINUTES 36 YEARS AGO THE FACT IS I WAS THE VICTIM , BUT I DONE WORSER, :thumbup: NEXT TIME YOU AE WITH YOUR MATES, TELL ONE OF THEM YOU SCREWED HIS WIFE, AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS, I USED TO THINK IT WAS FUNNY :shhh: DAVE

Social source share

Yeh Rob just find it strange that all them that knew him never knew it, or at least told me :g:

Dunno what you are insinuating Ken? Don't you think if anyone knew or could prove it or even catch him in the act before he was caught something would have been said. He didn't hang around with who you said, he was part of the South Yorks, North East Midlands crew at the time, he didn't travel with myself or Rob etc. Get your facts right and put your brain into gear before making comments like you do. We know it goes on but catching them at it or proving it is another thing altogether.

Now this topic is about Eddie and his records, not something that happened 15 or 20 years ago.

Social source share

Dunno what you are insinuating Ken? Don't you think if anyone knew or could prove it or even catch him in the act before he was caught something would have been said. He didn't hang around with who you said, he was part of the South Yorks, North East Midlands crew at the time, he didn't travel with myself or Rob etc. Get your facts right and put your brain into gear before making comments like you do. We know it goes on but catching them at it or proving it is another thing altogether.

Now this topic is about Eddie and his records, not something that happened 15 or 20 years ago.

Ah well your response say's it all,there are other folks who have mentioned there past losses i didn't say he travelled with you but he used to sit with you lot (Doncaster lot) that's a fact,at the time he took advantage of a low point in my life..........20 years or ten days ago all the same to me he's thieving c*nt unless he makes amends ,anyway nice to know who your friends are..........i know Eddy and i've not said fukc all against him ,go pick on someone else i can carry on with this all day if you want,i'm saying it as i saw it then............. obviously £800 on records don't register with you cause they was mine paid for and i ain't a millionaire(maybe) with a record company like Eddy.

Anyway off to my real friends for a break from all this rioting shite for a few days,i'm taking my tunes with me just in-case white van souly is looking in.

Edited by ken
Social source share

Ah well your response say's it all,there are other folks who have mentioned there past losses i didn't say he travelled with you but he used to sit with you lot (Doncaster lot) that's a fact,at the time he took advantage of a low point in my life..........20 years or ten days ago all the same to me he's thieving c*nt unless he makes amends ,anyway nice to know who your friends are..........i know Eddy and i've not said fukc all against him ,go pick on someone else i can carry on with this all day if you want,i'm saying it as i saw it then............. obviously £800 on records don't register with you cause they was mine paid for and i ain't a millionaire(maybe) with a record company like Eddy. Anyway off to my real friends for a break from all this rioting shite for a few days,i'm taking my tunes with me just in-case white van souly is looking in.

Nice to know who your friends are? I'll remember that next time you are Lifeline and you want to get in as my guest :thumbsup:

For you to insinuate that those who knew him knew what he was up to, did nothing about it is out of order. Any scumbag who nicks records and gets caught should have his hands chopped off, whether they be your records, Eddies records or some rich record company owner! As Rob said he was one step ahead of everyone until caught at Yarmouth.

Social source share

Nice to know who your friends are? I'll remember that next time you are Lifeline and you want to get in as my guest :thumbsup:

For you to insinuate that those who knew him knew what he was up to, did nothing about it is out of order. Any scumbag who nicks records and gets caught should have his hands chopped off, whether they be your records, Eddies records or some rich record company owner! As Rob said he was one step ahead of everyone until caught at Yarmouth.

I'm not gonna get in a fight with you about who done what favour and stuff but remember i have put you up here at mine :lol: Rob explained things better but why cant i talk about something that happened 14 years ago ? besides don't look like Lifeline is on my priority list anyway,but thanks for that.

Edited by ken
Social source share

He was gutted that you weren't @ Baltic this year Rob. That's high praise from Eddie believe me.....

Normal service will be resumed in April 2012 :D I missed it like crazy.. can't wait for the German guy with the metal detector to frisk me next year and watch his face when my new knee sets his buzzer off !!! :thumbsup:

any more news on Eddie ??

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!