After Hours - The Collection

• Replies 3
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Disc: 1 1. Alice Clark - You Hit Me (Right Where It Hurt Me) 2. Ike & Tina Turner - Somebody (Somewhere) Needs Me 3. David & Ruben - I Love Her So Much It Hurts Me 4. The Harvey Averne Dozen - Think It Over 5. Darrell Banks - Angel Baby (Don't You Ever Leave Me) 6. Larry Laster - Go For Yourself 7. Barbara Lewis - I Remember The Feeling 8. Ben Aiken - Satisfied 9. The Blossoms - That's When The Tears Start 10. The Ambassadors - Good Love Gone Bad 11. Linda Jones - My Heart Needs A Break 12. Deon Jackson - Ooh Baby 13. The Coasters - Crazy Baby 14. The Astors - In The Twilight Zone 15. Tami Lynn - I'm Gonna Run Away From You 16. Ella Fitzgerald - Get Ready 17. Lou Ragland - Since You Said You'd Be Mine 18. The Dynells - Call On Me 19. The Patterson Singers - How Can You Say That Ain't Love 20. Bobby Womack - Find Me Somebody 21. Barbara Lynn - This Is The Thanks I Get 22. Bobby Wilson - Feels Good 23. Johnny Copeland - Sufferin' City 24. Esther Phillips - Just Say Goodbye 25. Hal Frazier - After Closing Time Disc: 2 1. The Apollas - Mr. Creator 2. Mike Post Coalition - Afternoon Of The Rhino 3. Ben E. King - I Cant Break The News To Myself 4. Linda Jones - Just Cant Live My Life 5. The Marvellos - Something's Burnin' 6. Joanie Sommers - Dont Pity Me 7. Archie Bell and The Drells - Here I Go Again 8. The Marketts - Stirrin' Up Some Soul 9. Vala Reegan & The Valarons - Fireman 10. Percy Sledge - Baby Help Me 11. Esther Phillips - Catch Me I'm Falling 12. The Watts 103rd. Street Rhythm Band - The Joker (On A Trip Thru The Jungle) 13. Soul Brothers Six - Thank You Baby For Loving Me 14. Lorraine Ellison - I Got My Baby Back 15. Charles Thomas - Man With The Golden Touch 16. Barbara Lynn - Take Your Love And Run 17. The Embers - Where Did I Go Wrong? 18. The Stovall Sisters - Yes To The Lord 19. Wendy Rene - Bar 20. Leslie Uggams - Dont You Even Care 21. Mary Wells - Keep Me In Suspense 22. The Delights Orchestra - King Of The Horse 23. Patti Labelle & The Bluebells - You Forgot How To Love 24. Bobby Sheen - Something New To Do 25. Valerie & Bobby Capers - West 4th Street Disc: 3 1. Carl Hall - Mean It Baby 2. The Pointer Sisters - Send Him Back 3. The Drifters - You Got To Pay Your Dues 4. Linda Jones - A Last Minute Miracle 5. Tony & Tyrone - Please Operator 6. Darlene Love - Too Late To Say You're Sorry 7. Cajun Hart - Got To Find A Way 8. Delilah Keenebruew - Bright Lights 9. Jimmy Hughes - Slippin' Around With You 10. Sister Sledge - Love Don't Go Through No Changes On Me 11. Cliff Nobles - My Love Is Getting Stronger 12. Plus 4 - Happiest Girl In The World 13. Archie Bell and The Drells - A Thousand Wonders 14. Mary Wells - Can't You See (You're Losing Me) 15. Soul Brothers Six - I'll Be Loving You 16. The Three Degrees - Contact 17. Life - Tell Me Why 18. The Teen Turbans - We Need To Be Loved 19. The Innocent Bystanders - Frantic Escape 20. Roy Redmond - Ain't That Terrible 21. The Voice Box - I Want It Back (Your Love) 22. The Big Guys - Hang My Head And Cry 23. Willie Tee - I Want Somebody (To Show Me The Way Back Home) 24. Al Perkins - Nothing Is Impossible 25. Barbara Lynn - You're Losing Me

Social source share

If you don't already have the original single CD's then it's a no-brainer. Several grands worth of nicely remastered oldies for £14 is a bargain if only to play in the car. Compiled by Richard Searling I believe, so you won't go far wrong with this. It's never been better for music buyers.

Ian D

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert