E.j. & Echoes Diamond Jim Wd

• Replies 9
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

is you're gonna hurt on a demo, as i can't recall seing ione of those either richard

Yes, think you're right on that one Bri

Would love to see one if it exists on WDJ though :yes:

Quite hard on an issue in any case - some of them are very hissy so I guess that explains the rarity compared to some of the other Diamond releases

Fantastic backing track on the record too - brill brass arrangement

Social source share

flynnstone, have a vg+ one £40 i've had in sales box for a while and sold a m- for about £50 a year or so ago....."never ever leave me " is the side though surely????? ...."end of our love" sounds like an effort to imitate hermans hermits!!!!! think £250-300 is optimistic as i think not many folk know it and it's appeal would be to group harmony collectors not northern fans unless they like that poppy sound??....but it doesn't turn up often and is one of their harder ones to find

£50-75 more realistic for a m- one would have thought

just my opinion of course!!!!

franc

Edited by cobbles
Social source share

flynnstone, have a vg+ one £40 i've had in sales box for a while and sold a m- for about £50 a year or so ago....."never ever leave me " is the side though surely????? ...."end of our love" sounds like an effort to imitate hermans hermits!!!!! think £250-300 is optimistic as i think not many folk know it and it's appeal would be to group harmony collectors not northern fans unless they like that poppy sound??....but it doesn't turn up often and is one of their harder ones to find

£50-75 more realistic for a m- one would have thought

Thanks Franc...thought you may prefer the flipside, which is a beauty of a track, I agree. However, I also kinda thought the happy-go-lucky dancer that is EOOL would appeal to others. Yes it has a poppy edge to it (lthough Hermans Hermits is a little harsh :D ), but you gotta love that Detroit guitar work! I think I'd be happy with £75 if anyone fancies my spare.

:thumbup:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert