Al Foster - The Night Of The Wolf

jimmyw

• Replies 13
  • Views 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Boot, Original is on Roulette

The US issue is indeed on Roulette, but the original 7" release was issued one year prior to the Roulette 45 and it was as far as I know only released in Italy at the time.

The real name of the artist is Ivano Alberto Fossati & Oscar Prudente.

The original title is "Tema Del Lupo" (translates to "Theme Of The Wolf" if I remember corectty).

The original italian label is CETRA NUMERO 1.

post-1392-0-51465700-1311319991_thumb.jp

Edited by Sebastian
  • Helpful 1
Social source share

Well there you go Just when you thotght you knew It turns out you know FA :lol: Thanks for that Sebastian didnt know any of the stuff you posted :hatsoff2:

Social source share

The US issue is indeed on Roulette, but the original 7" release was issued one year prior to the Roulette 45 and it was as far as I know only released in Italy at the time.

The real name of the artist is Ivano Alberto Fossati & Oscar Prudente.

The original title is "Tema Del Lupo" (translates to "Theme Of The Wolf" if I remember corectty).

The original italian label is CETRA NUMERO 1.

try typing that into gemm when your pissed :huh:

Social source share

:hatsoff2: Hi All ..And I also have found that Sabastions input fascenating, and explains the pace of the record, the record use to be quite comon when it eirst got played in the mid 70s... apart from from my own copy, i have not seen a copy for sale in ages, so what is the to-days price for the roulette issue, and all other copys frusty2.gif DAVE
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert