The Crow, Your Autumn Of Tomorrow, Value ?

Suinoz

• Replies 11
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Ste Brazil

Usually £500 or less, have seen it go for £250 ish a few times, there is also the copy on the 'Right on!' label that goes for £30 ish.

Ste.

Social source share

Usually £500 or less, have seen it go for £250 ish a few times, there is also the copy on the 'Right on!' label that goes for £30 ish.

Ste.

If you aren't bothered about the label and just want the record, it came out on Inferno as well....the double A side demo has the Jelly beans on the other side too....not bad for around a tenner! :thumbsup:

Social source share

Guest Ste Brazil

If you aren't bothered about the label and just want the record, it came out on Inferno as well....the double A side demo has the Jelly beans on the other side too....not bad for around a tenner! :thumbsup:

....and it's just been re-issued again.

Ste.

Social source share

Guest eddiep

Manship has one on 'Right on' for £51. Gutted! put mine on Ebay less than a year ago and I got £8 frusty2.gif

Don't worry Steve. There all over the place for around £15 - £25 on "Right On".Think there's one I see in sales section now actually?

As regards to an original USA copy.....I just missed out on winning Dave Godin's old copy on eBid some months back.

Not for £500 and no where near £650. Went for at least half that!

Only for the fact I had a car accident and had to buy a car quick which depleted the old bank balance I couldn't bid any higher.

I was gutted! All time want since a kid.

Edited by eddiep
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert