Womack - So Many Sides Of You

Guest the fifer

• Replies 14
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

sorry to hijack this thread. but i was wondering if it's UK only on 45? I know it didn't make it on US 45...

Can't recall seeing any other issue besides the UK one but then that's not to say it never has been issued anywhere else. Popsike only shows UK copies too.

Have it on a UK 12" and only ever seen UK ones of that also.

Social source share

Guest Andy Kempster

Ditto...Only seen it on 12" until just now, when I learn it came out on UK Motown (1267) and goes for about £50 these days, as Brian quoted. Cheaper to get the Poet LP!

Cheers.

picked the poet lp up a couple of weeks ago from a local record shop....£5

much better value :thumbsup:

Social source share

My tuppence worth: I've only ever seen UK 7 & 12". I have the Motown 12" promo, which includes Bettye Lavette?? (I think) among other. In the current market, I think you'd get a 7" for £30-ish

I'm almost certain the Beverley Glen is a boot to cash in on the demand a while back.

Social source share

My tuppence worth: I've only ever seen UK 7 & 12". I have the Motown 12" promo, which includes Bettye Lavette?? (I think) among other. In the current market, I think you'd get a 7" for £30-ish

I'm almost certain the Beverley Glen is a boot to cash in on the demand a while back.

yes i think so too...i think a proper usa 45 would have surfaced in the last 30 years but i`d love to be proved wrong

dave

Social source share

isit genuine or a boot.........got a scan

dave

Hi Dave,

Its a genuine Beverly Glen white label press (not demo) but I cant say Ive seen another. It may be one of those pre-release demo type things and they considered differently about putting it out. No scanner at the moment but as and when.... Beverly Glen cover too??? Explain that.

Best

Steve

Social source share

Picked one up for £3 last week in a certain Birmingham record shop that somebody had come on here saying that they'd 'cleaned out'...

Edited by rich chorley
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert