Latin Souls Tiger Lp

Just got this amazing Lp yesterday, and although its around in quantity I'm dead pleaded, sooooo many great Boogaloo tracks on it, and some great soulful harmonies as well, for me this is the 'pet sounds' of latin/ boogaloo, less you something better in this genre?

Edited by geeselad
Social source share

• Replies 3
  • Views 744
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Got tons of Latin / Boogaloo things - most of the important Fania LPs, love this area

But just got a original copy of " Bennito Sextet Plus One" - check out the track "Rhythm n Soul " from these guys.

I don't know if it has been played on the Soul scene - but its up there with "Spanish Maiden" etc for the Soul factor IMO.

I will post it on here when Refosoul is working, but its on u tube.

M

Edited by dancecrasher
Social source share

Got tons of Latin / Boogaloo things - most of the important Fania LPs, love this area

But just got a original copy of " Bennito Sextet Plus One" - check out the track "Rhythm n Soul " from these guys.

I don't know if it has been played on the Soul scene - but its up there with "Spanish Maiden" etc for the Soul factor IMO.

I will post it on here when Refosoul is working, but its on u tube.

M

Thanks I'll look out for that :D

Social source share

just checked - its not on u tube - somebody has posted the title but it plays another track of the lp

but try and hear the tune - quality IMO

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert