Kev Roberts

Guest Tigerpants

Guest Tigerpants

Just been sent this link, seems like more information on bootleg story. :thumbsup:

seems to be a face book page called alan godfrey

Edited by Tigerpants
link removed as per terms of use
Social source share

• Replies 9
  • Views 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

I'm not on FB so can't access the site. Any chance of posting it up here? That's if it doesn't violate any board rules...

ask don't post the page on here or repeat the allegations as will only have to take action due to legal responsibilities

Mike- A quick deletion of the post would be helpful.

Apologies for the lack of follow up, but with the police at present plus lawyer as we form a case against Godfrey and his associate.

from what have read seems that some guy is making allegations about a matter which as far as am aware was dealt with via a uk court

and would say that to all purposes that this is purely a matter between the people involved and facebook

have removed the link as per terms of use however do not feel that deletion of this thread is apt

Social source share

I would like to make it clear that I have not had and want no part in this faqcebook page that is on at the moment. I have not posted or have any interest in it. I have advised the person doing it to stop as it just rakes up the past and changes nothing. As with all the other threads on this subject i have not posted or commented on. I think as i type this it has been taken off facebook so we can all move on and stop looking backwards. Be nice if you could close this one soon Mike.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert