• Replies 11
  • Views 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

now getting really pleased also in box:

The Invitations "What's Wrong With Me Baby" Stateside Demo SS478

not been able to play any of them yet so can't comment on quality - just amazed they have been up there for 20 years almost.

Any ideas of value?

Edited by p0stscript
Social source share

now getting really pleased also in box:

The Invitations "What's Wrong With Me Baby" Stateside Demo SS478

not been able to play any of them yet so can't comment on quality - just amazed they have been up there for 20 years almost.

Any ideas of value?

£200 to £400 range on Popsike depending on condition

Social source share

Who in their right mind would dump a record like that up the loft?

me, but wouldn't say dumped ,they were placed up there with 300+ other records and left up there until we got some decks again, I suppose the reason collectors thankfully keep finding these records are because of people like me (not knowing what we've got) - they were originally bought from a school jumble sale, along with ten other records, in 1979 for 50p for the lot.

Obviously I have now come round to my right mind and I am sorting out the collection.

Social source share

Anything else in the box?

Demo on Stateside of Invitations....thumbsup.gifhatsoff2.gif

as part of the 12 singles (see previous post) was also one man in my life - Lynn Holland on polydor 56166 and Funky Way - Calvin Arnold on pink MGM Demo (this was the record I was initially looking for but couldn't remember where I had put it. Another record among that set was by a group called the Gods - come on down to my boat Baby which I understand is collectable by Uriah Heap fans etc. so it was a mixed bag.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert