45 Record Case Manufacturers

• Replies 14
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

I have a mate in Spain that makes extremely good hand made cases, don't know whether he'd be able to do a 100 though, then there's the shipping factor. I'd personally recommend him.

Mac

p.s. My mate's are similar to the swan flight cases Dave mentions, so they're probably not quite what you're looking for.

Edited by macca
Social source share

I'll have to find the details but theres a guy called Howard Castle who runs Castle Cases in Heckmondwyke, West Yorkshire. He supplies many of the retailers. Pure quality and made to your own spec. He does mine, lined, fully flight cased in aluminium, sturdy aluminium corners and quality handle.... not a bit of plastic in sight and all for a snip of what you would pay in the shops.

Steve :thumbsup:

Social source share

I'll have to find the details but theres a guy called Howard Castle who runs Castle Cases in Heckmondwyke, West Yorkshire. He supplies many of the retailers. Pure quality and made to your own spec. He does mine, lined, fully flight cased in aluminium, sturdy aluminium corners and quality handle.... not a bit of plastic in sight and all for a snip of what you would pay in the shops.

Steve :thumbsup:

Found his details... actually Howard Hardcastle ....ooops!

If you to his workshop then don't be put off by the mess, the end product is what counts and the fact that there's sawdust, glue, carpet and wood thrown around everywhere, the gleaming end result is a vision in it's own right.

Howard Hardcastle

38 Upper George Street

Heckmondwyke

West Yorkshire

Tel: 01924 412316 :thumbsup::lol:

Steve

Social source share

Guest Andy Kempster

Is my memory failing or have the prices on the Swan cases reduced quite dramatically from a few years ago?

certainly looks that way, sure i paid twice that for mine

Social source share

Found his details... actually Howard Hardcastle ....ooops!

If you to his workshop then don't be put off by the mess, the end product is what counts and the fact that there's sawdust, glue, carpet and wood thrown around everywhere, the gleaming end result is a vision in it's own right.

Howard Hardcastle

38 Upper George Street

Heckmondwyke

West Yorkshire

Tel: 01924 412316 :hatsoff2::lol:

Steve

Has he got a website or a brouchure so i can see what sort of boxes he makes??

Social source share

Has he got a website or a brouchure so i can see what sort of boxes he makes??

This is just a good old workshop... no technology, just tools. But the quality is superb. I'll see if I can get some shots of what he's made for me. Believe me, you cant go wrong.

Steve

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert