Paypal

• Replies 4
  • Views 928
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

I did it the other day and sent as "money owed" and it didn't charge me if it was withdrawn from my bank account (but did if it was a credit card). Seller incurred no fees. However, their fee schedule is so complicated and changes in different countries and when sending money across countries (I'm in the US) that I would look on their site to confirm.

Social source share

ok i see they simplified their fee schedule. here it is. basically if you do a personal transfer it's free if you send via paypal balance or bank account, otherwise you can determine who pays the fees. there are additional fees for cross-border transactions as noted. I agree with the above post that if you're dealing with people you don't know it's worth doing a regular transfer and paying the 3-4% to get buyer protection. If you are dealing with a friend you can avoid fees via paying from a paypal balance or withdrawal and sending as gift.

Fees

Our fees are now the same for all accounts - Personal, Premier, and Business. Please note that the Purchase rate applies to all payments using Request Money.

scr_purchase_351x164.jpgscr_pertransfer_351x164.jpgPurchasePersonal TransferPayGet paidSend moneyReceive moneyFree1.9% to 2.9% + $0.30 USD  Free when the money comes from PayPal balance or bank account.

2.9% + $0.30 USDwhen the money comes from a debit or credit card or PayPal Credit

(the sender decides who pays this fee).

Additional fees   for cross border payments and currency conversion.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert