Burscough British Legion Sat 25 June - 4Th Anniversary

BURSCOUGH BRITISH LEGION

LORD STREET

BURSCOUGH

LANCS L40 4BZ.

SATURDAY 25TH JUNE 2011

Fourth Anniversary----come and help us celebrate 4 soulful years at Burscough Legion with another great night of quality Soul and R&B!! :hatsoff2:

A free CD will be given to the first 50 peeps thru' the door....so don't be late and miss out on this rare collectors item..... :thumbsup:

Burscough Legion runs from 8pm---1am with a bar till 12.30 and entry is £5 on the door.

This month we have yet another top DJ line-up.......:thumbup:

Geoff Rudd

Ian Cunliffe

Mick Howard

Jimmy Knowles

Tony Brookes

If you like to hear something a little different come along to Burscough Legion, soulful satisfaction guaranteed!! More info: 07855011505

• Replies 62
  • Views 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

BURSCOUGH BRITISH LEGION

LORD STREET

BURSCOUGH

LANCS L40 4BZ.

SATURDAY 25TH JUNE 2011

Fourth Anniversary----come and help us celebrate 4 soulful years at Burscough Legion with another great night of quality Soul and R&B!! :thumbsup:

A free CD will be given to the first 50 peeps thru' the door....so don't be late and miss out on this rare collectors item..... :thumbsup:

Burscough Legion runs from 8pm---1am with a bar till 12.30 and entry is £5 on the door.

This month we have yet another top DJ line-up.......:lol:

Geoff Rudd

Ian Cunliffe

Mick Howard

Jimmy Knowles

Tony Brookes

If you like to hear something a little different come along to Burscough Legion, soulful satisfaction guaranteed!! More info: 07855011505

Well free cd,hope it doesn't take as long to compile as the last tape :D,yes,yes we'll be out and about this weekend,spreading the word,four years,bit of a landmark,looking forward to the 25th :D

Well free cd,hope it doesn't take as long to compile as the last tape :(,yes,yes we'll be out and about this weekend,spreading the word,four years,bit of a landmark,looking forward to the 25th :thumbsup:

Yes indeed a bit of a landmark, and we'd like to say a great big thank you to everyone who has supported Burscough British Legion over the last four years..........:):thumbsup:

See you next week Mick, if not before. thumbsup.gif

Crikey it seems ages since we saw you lot? Sorry me n Donna cant make this one again (tut) but Tony and the usual suspects will be over. Make sure he gets a cd please? :thumbup:

See you for sure in July :thumbsup:

Sandy

Yes, Tony can have a CD........but you can't listen to it!!! :thumbup:laugh.gif

Only jokin' Sandy, have a great time at Brid and we'll see you in July if not before.............thumbsup.gif

Cant wait for the 25th after spending the last 9 days competition fishing in Ireland with driving rain and gale force winds nearly every day i need cheerin up :thumbup: It was freezin and the fishin was dire mind you mi mate won 4000 euros lucky sod :thumbsup:

What? You didn't win? I thought you always won laugh.gif

You can tell us all about next Saturday. Looking forward to it thumbup.gif

Cant wait for the 25th after spending the last 9 days competition fishing in Ireland with driving rain and gale force winds nearly every day i need cheerin up :( It was freezin and the fishin was dire mind you mi mate won 4000 euros lucky sod :hatsoff2:

Another fishy tale from Mr Cunliffe................:shades: Don't worry, we won't "pike" fun at you for not winning..........we wouldn't "bream" of it............:lol::D

Looking forward to hearing your sounds on the 25th Ian.........thumbsup.gif

Another fishy tale from Mr Cunliffe................laugh.gif Don't worry, we won't "pike" fun at you for not winning..........we wouldn't "bream" of it............:shades::lol:

Looking forward to hearing your sounds on the 25th Ian.........:hatsoff2:

====================================================================================================================================

Your a wasted talent Tony you should be on Nickleodeon with the rest of the Cartoon yeds :D

DEAR MR BROOKSTER SIR,

PLEASE CAN I BE EXCUSED THIS ONE, COS I'M OFF TO BRID?!!!!!!

WILL BRING YOU A STICK OF ROCK BACK THOUGH!!! biggrin.gif

'Spose you can be excused, but just this once..........:lol:

If you bring us a stick of rock we may possibly save you a cd........I've put Little Jimmy Ray on it, just for you...........:yes:

Should be a cracker, Phil.......and a little bird has told me that its also the birthday of a good mate of yours on Saturday...:lol:........double celebration! :lol:

yes mate, Ian's 70th bless im :lol: Hope to come with TnJ all being well. Be a belting night as usual

yes mate, Ian's 70th bless im :lol: Hope to come with TnJ all being well. Be a belting night as usual

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Its mi birthday on the 28th but i,ll celebrate Sat. 57 Phil with the body of a 17 yr owd , i might even bring a small buffett along just in case Jacko is feelin peckish :lol:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Its mi birthday on the 28th but i,ll celebrate Sat. 57 Phil with the body of a 17 yr owd , i might even bring a small buffett along just in case Jacko is feelin peckish :)

free buffet,free CD,just gets better and better :ohmy:

Its mi birthday on the 28th but i,ll celebrate Sat. 57 Phil with the body of a 17 yr owd , i might even bring a small buffett along just in case Jacko is feelin peckish :ohmy:

The body of a 17 year old, eh.....? You wanna give it back, you're getting it all wrinkly........:lol:

See you on Saturday, don't forget the vol au vents. :)

I`ve heard this fella Rudd is the dog`s bollocks behind the decks,with a box of dynamite tunes.

So for this we will be travelling to the north-west,for a great night with some of our favourite people.

Anyone know of any good mexican resturants,for a tasty paella.

I`ve heard this fella Rudd is the dog`s bollocks behind the decks,with a box of dynamite tunes.

So for this we will be travelling to the north-west,for a great night with some of our favourite people.

ah we have an international flavour to the evening,hope you have a pleasant flight from darlington :thumbsup:

Theres a restaurant called O'Este in Ormskirk which does paella----------its about 2/3 miles from Burscough. Not been there meself but its meant to be very good.

The address is 24 Chapel Street, Ormskirk, Lancs, not got a postcode but the phone number is 01695 571123.

See you on Saturday. :thumbsup:

This is going to be some night,

I believe ruddy`s been working on his tan,and burning off some calories doing the Flemenco with Jean in the evening`s whilst on holiday in Tennerife.

Looking foreward to saturday night......gonna be grand.

Gomez Adams.

Theres a restaurant called O'Este in Ormskirk which does paella----------its about 2/3 miles from Burscough. Not been there meself but its meant to be very good.

The address is 24 Chapel Street, Ormskirk, Lancs, not got a postcode but the phone number is 01695 571123.

See you on Saturday. :hatsoff2:

you sure that's not Oh Eck,yep it's looking mighty fine on the west lancashire riviera

you sure that's not Oh Eck,yep it's looking mighty fine on the west lancashire riviera

If you don't fancy paella you could always try some of Mr Cunliffes Wigan themed buffet.................its gonna include smack barms, babbies yeds, pay wet and mate & prater pies................mmmmmmm, sounds delicious...............:thumbsup:biggrin.gif

If you don't fancy paella you could always try some of Mr Cunliffes Wigan themed buffet.................its gonna include smack barms, babbies yeds, pay wet and mate & prater pies................mmmmmmm, sounds delicious...............huh.gifbiggrin.gif

Mmmm, sounds like a hearty spread to me. Looking forward to a great night. I shall be down on the early train again for a swifty or two in the Hop Vine before sampling the musical delights at The Legion.

See ya there :thumbsup:

Mmmm, sounds like a hearty spread to me. Looking forward to a great night. I shall be down on the early train again for a swifty or two in the Hop Vine before sampling the musical delights at The Legion.

See ya there :thumbup:

Glad you can make it Martin, should be a good 'un mate! :D

See you on Saturday. :(

Looks like this is gonna be a great night. The CD sounds intriguing :rolleyes: can't wait - wouldn't want to miss this one!

Sue x

The cd is completed..........at long last! Managed to squeeze 30 tracks onto it, hope its ok for everyone. :D

See you on Saturday. :thumbsup:

The cd is completed..........at long last! Managed to squeeze 30 tracks onto it, hope its ok for everyone. :D

See you on Saturday. :rolleyes:

records sorted,cd ready,karen driving,Ian's buffet,maybe some mexican food,yup,ready to go..........to work that is :thumbsup: see everybody tomorrow night

Source Advert