When You Sell Up What Will Be

KevH

Oh how could I forget, all my Womack stuff and just had my memory jogged on other thread, Debbie Taylor "Just Don,t Pay"/ "I Don,t wanna leave you"

Kev

Sod it, this is impossible, just remembered Soul Children "Whats Happening" and Harold Melvin LP with "I miss you" , "Be for real", Ebony woman", "Yesterday I had the blues" "Let me into your world" etc. I have come to the conclusion that somethings just cannot be allowed to happen.

Kev

Social source share

• Replies 63
  • Views 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Sold many over the years and even more in recent years still got a few tucked away but at a push I would have to Say Tiger Feet - Mud

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

Tucked away in between Chicory Tip and Ken Dodd & the Diddymen Mark?

Social source share

Guest smudgesmith

Sold many over the years and even more in recent years still got a few tucked away but at a push I would have to Say Tiger Feet - Mud

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

Good call Mark :thumbsup: Have you got the RAK demo or Issue?wink.gif

Social source share

Nothing for me, my eldest daughter has already made me sign a piece of paper saying all records are her inheritance and not be sold as i've agreed to leave them to her!!

:thumbsup:

Social source share

Good call Mark :thumbsup: Have you got the RAK demo or Issue?wink.gif

Not sure if it's demo or issue Mark has, just know he still knows all the steps to the dance! yes.gif

Social source share

As the title says - when you decide to sell up,what will be the last record to go?. An NS classic? A 70's sweet ballad.An LP maybe?

:hatsoff2: HI ALL On the 3 previous times I sold my collection, I had to keep "good night Irene" Originals Tamla Motown G&W DEMO, got from Mick Smith, and always reminds me of the early years when I fist met the man. and Gene McDaniel's "walk with a winner" UK Liberty, got from Pete WID at Wigan, and indeed this tune for me has that ultimate feeling you get. when you have got something that every body is after but never quite gets it, in the best place to buy a record at an All nighterr, and as a bonus! when you get back home knacked but still Perking. you put on the records you had bought only a few hours before, and in this case, how could you part with such a high class hunk of soul, it should have been a LEVI 501 advert backing track? I think so ph34r.gif Dave

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert