4 BLAKELEY HEATH DRIVE

WOMBOURNE

WOLVERHAMPTON

WV5 0HW

01902 326306

Pete.smith@freeuk.com

A FEW BITS FOR SALE...

THE GOSPEL CLASSICS – MORE LOVE, THAT’S WHAT WE NEED – CHECKER DEMO 60 SOLD

Very, very rare on original demo, now this has had a bang on the edge and has a tiny crack just about reaching the first groove, however it plays MINT, trust me.

THE GREEN CRUNCHEONS ALLSTARS – GUYS AND GALS BOUNCE – BOO GA LOO VG+ 40 SOLDI’m mystified as to why this listed in John Manship’s price guide as “Latin”, it’s a tremendous instrumental version of KARATE BOOGALOO using the same backing track, and I’ll tell you how rare it is, this is only the second one I’ve ever had. Looks used, plays really really well, also has a small number sticker on the label. Bet you don’t see this listed again for a long time.

SHARON SOUL – HOW CAN I GET TO YOU – WILD DEUCE DEMO EX+ 40 SOLD

Beautiful white demo, excellent dancer

JERRY COOK – I HURT ON THE OTHER SIDE – CAPITOL DEMO VG++ 100 SOLD

Nice, glossy copy, does have one or two marks and faint crackle right at the beginning of the intro, otherwise playas really strong EX throughout.

THE C.O.D.’s – MICHAEL – KELLMAC DEMO EX- 25 SOLD

Issue as you know is extremely common, white demno much tougher and looks great too. Has two X’s plus a a United Records Distributers small sticker.

THE EYES OF BLUE – HEART TROUBLE – DERAM VG+ 30 SOLD

Very unusual to find a USA stock copy of this, only usually see demos, don’t think this one has seen a sleeve for much of it’s life so a few crackles at the start otherwise plays fine.

ROBIN RICE – I’VE HAD IT – METRO INTERNATIONAL EX 75 SOLD

The brilliant first issue with added reverb on the vocal, the Crackerjack release is a different, poorer mix. I remember the first time I ever got this, it was unknown on this label and I auctioned it for £125! That was over a dozen years ago.

SOLOMON KING – THIS BEAUTIFUL DAY – UK COLUMBIA EX 60 SOLD

Bargain price as it’s near mint but has a storage warp, plays perfectly but I can’t charge £100 for it so pretty good price for this rarity.

GENE McDANIELS – WALK WITH A WINNER – UK LIBERTY VG++ 60 SOLD

Very rare UK stock copy, few minor pops near the start and a couple of marks on the vinyl

Also

IPOD CLASSIC 120gig BLACK FOR SALE, £100, AND THIS ONE COMES PRELOADED WITH OVER 22,000 TRACKS! Front is in excellent shape, reverse is scratched from constantly being on the table, not that it effects anything. Theses are still £180 in the shops and of course it’d take years to get a library like that together. I now have another Ipod, an Ipad, and an Iphone, hence sale.

SOLD

THANKS FOR READING, IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO BUY ANYTHING I TAKE CARDS, CHEQUES, BANK TRANSFER, PAYPAL...(paypal user name pete.smith@freeuk.com)

POSTAGE UP TO 3 RECORDS IS £2.00 RECORDED

OVERSEAS I’LL QUOTE YOU

CHEERS

PETE

Edited by Pete S
Social source share

• Replies 0
  • Views 822
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic