Wanted Rare 60S Uk Demos Or Upgrades

dthedrug

HI THIS OFFER HAS NOW ENDED, DUE TO LACK OF INTEREST? YOU CAN STILL PM ME, IF WAS FOR A LACK OF ITEMS TO TRADE, OR MONEY TO SPEND.. STILL NEED THEM COLLECTION FILLERS, MUST BE UK, AINT BOTHERD ABOUT CONDITION AS LONG AS THEY ARE VG AND ABOVE, MANY THANKS DAVE

:rolleyes: Hi all .... Do you have any rare 60s S lurking about, but you are looking for more modern sounds, but keep hold of your ts records.? can i tempt you to swap them for a some of my collectible 70s/80s here are a few examples of what i mean.

1. Janice - underworld UK + 7" & 12" copy's, this is the way to have this sound of sounds the 12" inarticulate has become a lot harder to find , the 7" even harder, the us copy's are easy to find with a steep price on them, the UK 7&12" are far more rarer,

Will trade records from my UK Collection :-

2. my Friend - James - ICE (this record is on the original intended label that Eddy would have issued it on, but used a release slot that was with mercury records, I assume he chose this record for all the right reasons to be on Mercury, rather than promote himself, but the record bombed big time 6 months later he still had faith in the record and released it on his ice label. it's a fact that the ICE issue is the rarer of the 2, being on eddy grants label, Penned & Produced by Eddy Grant, and if I can say the label looks good on the checks unlike the awful mercury phonetics, which at best looks cheap and nasty, the ICE copy is also longer and rarer as it sold so poorly that it even elude the lucky charity shop finds, for every 10 mercury copy's sold on ebay 1 copy is sold on ICE, Keith sold a copy on soul source 2 weeks ago at a very cheap price, this record is like rocking horse s**t if you have a 12" copy?.

3. Ron Keith - Part Music / Gotta go by what you tell me _- A&M UK 7" Demo. What can I say about this superb record, this copy is out of my collection and is only being offed for a like for like swap, I got this from Ebay UK 5 years ago for P

+ p&p, the seller gave a full and accurate info, about this record, but no one bid on it, except me, I was so shocked when i found out, as I put £50 bid on it, even then i did not think that I would win, the seller to his credit honed the deal, he/she must have felt sick, to sell the 2nd rares est record on A&M for 99p, the rarest being the SEX PISTOLS GOD SAVE THE QUEEN, Which is about £K even foreign cops reach £100+ 2 great sides with the b side being the best sound in your collection if you really want to own a SOLID SOUL SENSATION, THAT HITS THE SPOT, IT'S A RECORD THAT MAKES YOU 100% IRE,

4. THE RAM RAM GO GO BIZ MAN- VIETNAM CRIES USA - IT'S NICE TO BE HOME -HALA GALA. 2 GREAT SIDES TO THIS VERY RARE UK RARITY, Welcome home is class norther with a solid sax running throughout, this record has a message in it and political, it's a SOUL POWER record aimed at black Americans to acknowledge and take notice that the are being used as gun fodder by the US MILITARY, this type of record at the time would have never been played in the UK, except in a church, the other side is another protest song about the war, but with a Jamaican rhythm (riddem) this record is only know to series Soul collectors, and is the stuff you will hear at POST Modernist SOUL Doos it used to be a £100 record years ago.

Well thats a start remember some of my records will be unknown to many, i cant do music clips but will pot label scans up if there is int erst email me with your offer, if you are a car mechanic and can fit me a new clutch in my wifes ford puma will pay you in rare soul or reggae as we are now bankrupt? again i must state these are for swapping if cash is all you have got , records will be top end of the market not at lowest, think what would RANKING JOHNNY MANSHIP GET IF HE SOLD THEM. GOOD LUCK,

PS I have added the JAMES WALSH as this is the rarest copy of the record, as you no it was unreleased in the UK, Maybe but this is a UK issue. When collecting rare records we always go for DEMOS, but some times an issue is worth twice the price, CARL DOUGLAS, JIMMY THOMAS, NANCY AMES, THERE ARE NOT MANY JAMES WALSH ISSUE? and is it as rare as the ones mentioned, i think so, but then i have it, a good swap and it's yours, these records are not going to offerd again after midnight friday this week, like 4 like swap only. also have a few sales to put up this week. these are rare UK records so dont miss out, no time wasters also, wink.gif

:thumbup: DAVE THE DRUG

post-13241-0-99180800-1306796938_thumb.jpost-13241-0-23489200-1306797068_thumb.j

Edited by dthedrug
Social source share

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 7
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Hi D.

You might be interested in A Sly and the Family Stone "Dance to the music" Columbia demo I have.

Looks worse then it plays I could only grade it at vg. £25 or perhaps we could work something out.

ATB

Dave

:thumbsup: Hi ...thats a nice offer, but have got a minty one, i know someone who is looking for a copy, if you want to deal with him, PM ME,

ph34r.gif DAVE

Social source share

:hatsoff2: HI PETE ... ARE YOU SERIOUS I CAN FIND REGGAE, WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING FOR TO RESELL OR KEEP FOR A BIT AND TRADE LATER OR IS THAT THE SAME THING IT'S A GREAT GESTURE . YOU WILL HAVE TO COME TO ME DRUM MATE, OR CHAT ON THE DOG & BONE SPEAK TO YOU LITERS ph34r.gif DAVE

:yes: Hi Pete I have raised the cash I needed for the clutch, aint that great news, you did not get back to me about the Reggae wants? :yes: DAVE,

Social source share

This is the Sales Forum
Use the site PM (personal message) system for any trading discussion

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert