Symphonics - Guilty - Curtom

• Replies 14
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Bearsy

been spinning this for about 3 years after Baz Atkinson put me onto a copy and if you just paid £37 for a near minter then you really have had a bargain as they been fetching at least a ton last few ive seen up for sale :thumbsup:

ps, goes perfectly with the Tyn Tymes - Baby i love you

Social source share

Great great great used to play it at Solid Hit @ Oneils which incredibly means 4/5 years ago blimey

To each their own of course but just can't understand how anyone can prefer the dreary (sorry) when I get old to the brilliant Guilty

Dave :thumbsup:

Social source share

"Guilty" is a great track (slow & fast times) a little bit short but pure northern soul & Mayfield prod. one of my favorite on the label (with winstons - ain't nothing like a little lovin' b/w need a replacement), not so easy to find now

Romain :thumbsup:

Social source share

still pretty unknown price i would say 40 to 60 nice tune mark :thumbsup::yes:

I paid 50 (I think) for mine about 5 years ago & as Chalky says when they come up for sale they're snapped up pretty quickly. if you can get one for 60 I reckon it's a touch :yes:

Social source share

Guest SteveC

Recall Kit playing this to me years ago when £40 would snap you a copy. Been played loads and as Chalky states is pretty well known but hardish to find. Good tune

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert