• Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

anyone know where i can get some good sturdy storage boxes for 7" vinyl

i dont mean flight cases, i mean the strong card ones

Some time ago I posted a topic about some pine boxes in B&Q (at the time £9.99). They'd be no good for traveling but are good for home storage. I thought I'd discovered something but I think they were well known by several on here already. They just take two rows of 7" in card covers, with approx 80 per row. The 80 is a guess. Don't think there in all B&Qs but I still see them around, in fact I need to pick a couple up.

Dean

Social source share

Guest Andy Kempster

Some time ago I posted a topic about some pine boxes in B&Q (at the time £9.99). They'd be no good for traveling but are good for home storage. I thought I'd discovered something but I think they were well known by several on here already. They just take two rows of 7" in card covers, with approx 80 per row. The 80 is a guess. Don't think there in all B&Qs but I still see them around, in fact I need to pick a couple up.

Dean

do you have a link for these Dean?

Social source share

Guest Andy Kempster

https://www.reallyuse...09_0litreXL.php

the really useful box ones are great, ideal for record storage, stronger than the card one, water proof.

The do a two hundred one as well but the only trouble with that is no divider. There's also one for 12"/lps. I've got some and I doubt I would use anything else.

nice one Chalky, cheers mate, will go for a couple of those and see how i get on with them :lol:

Social source share

Guest Andy Kempster

you can get them in different colours if you wanna colour code 'em ph34r.gif

my missus already thinks i am mental, dont need your encouragement :lol:

Social source share

Dean

I've got about 8 of those and they are good, but a bit flimsy, the bottom's have dropped out of two of them, so don't overload.

Social source share

my missus already thinks i am mental, dont need your encouragement :hatsoff2:

Try and find a local stockist, Staples stock them, will save on postage, if they don't have in stock they might get them in for you. But at less than £6 on line they are great value and best box I've used for storage.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert