Uk Motown Collection On Ebay

• Replies 12
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Awesome it is there's no denying that but does any one else feel its a bit soul less to buy it all at once, Sometimes the thrill of the hunt adds a greater appreciation of the vinyl.

Totally agree , Awesome collection (personally I don't collect British but still envious!) have often said if I won the lottery would it be the same when I find a £50 record for a £10 or would I bother even searching ? It must take the buzz away (Wouldn't mind finding out though!)

Nice collection though and in great condition , I hope he does well yes.gif

Cheers

Swifty :thumbsup:

Social source share

If I was rich, I'd buy 'em in a second. I think anyone would be unlikely to amass a similar collection in that sort of condition again and it would probably take 20 years to pick 'em all up if you could.

I do know of two more supposed complete collections so it'll be interesting to see what happens to these.

Ian D :thumbsup:

Social source share

I think it's overpriced.

I don't have all that he's got, but I have all Oriole, London, Fontana & TMG singles up to 899 (admittedly some are in only VG condition and a total of 6 of them have NOC), plus all LP's (both stereo & mono where they exist) up to TML12033 and I wouldn't value the whole lot at more than £10k tops.

Not that I'd ever sell them :thumbsup:

Phil

Social source share

I think it's overpriced.

I don't have all that he's got, but I have all Oriole, London, Fontana & TMG singles up to 899 (admittedly some are in only VG condition and a total of 6 of them have NOC), plus all LP's (both stereo & mono where they exist) up to TML12033 and I wouldn't value the whole lot at more than £10k tops.

Not that I'd ever sell them :yes:

Phil

Think you've under valued yours rather than his being over valued imho :thumbsup:

Social source share

swifty wrote:-

have often said if I won the lottery would it be the same when I find a £50 record for a £10 or would I bother even searching ? It must take the buzz away (Wouldn't mind finding out though!)

yep would take all the fun out of it,who would want £86,000,000 as in last nights euro lottery ???????????????????????????????????????

Social source share

swifty wrote:-

have often said if I won the lottery would it be the same when I find a £50 record for a £10 or would I bother even searching ? It must take the buzz away (Wouldn't mind finding out though!)

yep would take all the fun out of it,who would want £86,000,000 as in last nights euro lottery ???????????????????????????????????????

:rolleyes: you know what I f**king meant !

Cheers

Swifty :D who's won nowt on the lottery !

Social source share

Guest Dave Turner

Looks like the seller is now listing items individually.

Worth checking out. Also, if you were after a few 45's that aren't listed, it might be useful to send a message.

:hatsoff2:

I may be wrong but I would hazard a guess those are not a part of the complete collection. Anyone amassing a collection like that would obviously accumulate doubles as he upgrades. Obviously he also knows what is what with rarity etc and has no doubt picked up good deals along the way.

Why would he get rid of the collectable stuff only to left with stuff he can't shift. To me it makes more sense to keep the collection as a whole, he can always come down on price should he wish.

Edited to say - Sorry mate, just re-read your post and you don't suggest he's selling "the collection" individually, my error.

:yes:

Edited by Dave Turner
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert