Unique Blend 45

Blake H

Hi Folks,

Been playing "Westbound sound of Detroit" in the car all day and Unique Blends "Mommy and Daddy blew me away. If they had called it something else it would have been a monster, that wah wah guitar gets me everytime. Anyone got a copy for sale?

Eastbound 626 Does he treat you better/Mommy and Daddy :thumbsup::yes::D:D:(:(

Social source share

• Replies 6
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Hi Folks,

Been playing "Westbound sound of Detroit" in the car all day and Unique Blends "Mommy and Daddy blew me away. If they had called it something else it would have been a monster, that wah wah guitar gets me everytime. Anyone got a copy for sale?

Eastbound 626 Does he treat you better/Mommy and Daddy :thumbsup::yes::D:(:(:D

Both sides of this.......and the flip of Yes I'm In Love (Old Fashioned Woman) are miles better than Yes I'm In Love. And thats good n'all. As is the previously unreleased cut on the CD. Good group i'd say :(:D

Mommy should be pretty cheap Blake.

Girf

Social source share

the awsome "Whats it all about" Counts.

Always thought this was unreleased as it says so on the cd, that is until I saw it on a Crazy Beat list a few years back.As you say Blake top tune.How much are you looking at for a copy these days.

Counts - What's It All About / Motor City - T.M.Records 100.

soulmac.

Social source share

Always thought this was unreleased as it says so on the cd, that is until I saw it on a Crazy Beat list a few years back.As you say Blake top tune.How much are you looking at for a copy these days.

Counts - What's It All About / Motor City - T.M.Records 100.

soulmac.

Thought the same myself until I got a couple of copies from Dave Withers. One for me and one for Gary Dennis. When I gave it to him though he realised he'd already got a copy, brought from Soul Bowl years earlier for the funk side. That spare was the copy on the CB list. Don't see it often now !!

Gawd knows how much ??? Def more than I paid, i'm sure :ohmy:wicked.gif

Girf

Social source share

Source Advert