Value Please

Guest miff

On A 7inch Not 12, been told its hard to find on a 7, Thorght it was a charter myself been offerd £40 for mine and as hes a mate dont want to sell it if its over priced, so agreed to sell at what you guys come up with

Best Miff :lol:

Social source share

• Replies 5
  • Views 951
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

On A 7inch Not 12, been told its hard to find on a 7, Thorght it was a charter myself been offerd £40 for mine and as hes a mate dont want to sell it if its over priced, so agreed to sell at what you guys come up with

Best Miff hatsoff2.gif

Regularly available on Gemm, £5 every day of the week. I think i've got a couple of spare copies if your mate has any other friends who want to pay £40.00 for one. :lol:

Social source share

Just be aware there's two different 7" releases of this, one is a remix and not the 'preferred' LP version.

You really need to have the 'juke box' copy which is an edited version of the the LP mix. I'm not certain if this was on general release though...?

I can't see this one listed on Gemm just now.

Maybe why the higher price was mentioned?

Social source share

Guest the fifer

Just be aware there's two different 7" releases of this, one is a remix and not the 'preferred' LP version.

You really need to have the 'juke box' copy which is an edited version of the the LP mix. I'm not certain if this was on general release though...?

I can't see this one listed on Gemm just now.

Maybe why the higher price was mentioned?

The normal 7" release has the edited lp version details below

https://www.discogs.com/Sounds-Of-Blackness-Im-Going-All-The-Way/release/2404669

great record whether worth a penny or a grand

Derek

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert