Vivian Copeland

Guest I KNOW NOTHING

Guest I KNOW NOTHING

i went to a carboot this morning in shavington (near crewe). on way back from USOS in walsall. found this 45. 10p. VIVIAN COPELAND--/--CHAOS (in my heart) .... CUSHION THE BLOW. on D'ORO records. label colour is MINT GREEN. plays V good throughout both sides. condition is VG. i had never heard it before. just the label caught my eye for some reason. any info on rarity or value. THNX, tony

ps. its also got reversed labels

p.p.s.... its a great double sider too.

Edited by I KNOW NOTHING
Social source share

• Replies 10
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest I KNOW NOTHING

120 for a minter in JM'S book

kev

well iv just checked his site and he aint got one for sale now. and his book is only a guide and its 2yrs old. but I KNOW NOTHING. Tony

Edited by I KNOW NOTHING
Social source share

Guest I KNOW NOTHING

WILL GIVE YOU 20 P FOR IT

DOUBLE YOUR MONEY HAHA

ITS RARE AND WORTH A BIT MORE THAN 10P

WATCH THE OFFERS FLOODING IN FOR IOT.

GASHER

had a couple of inbox msgs already.:)

Social source share

This used to be around in the UK a fair bit in the mid 1970's. Naturally you couldn't give it away back then. I'm pretty sure that a load of 'em were imported as cut-outs back then 'cos it could be found quite regularly around the North. I've had 3 or 4 of 'em over the years and sold all of 'em for between 50p to a £1.00 and thought I was lucky to get that LOL.....

Ian D :hatsoff2:

Social source share

Guest I KNOW NOTHING

This used to be around in the UK a fair bit in the mid 1970's. Naturally you couldn't give it away back then. I'm pretty sure that a load of 'em were imported as cut-outs back then 'cos it could be found quite regularly around the North. I've had 3 or 4 of 'em over the years and sold all of 'em for between 50p to a £1.00 and thought I was lucky to get that LOL.....

Ian D :hatsoff2:

i bet you would'nt sell it for 50p-£1 now though.wink.gif tony

Social source share

Guest I KNOW NOTHING

Sold a copy on here in Ex condition for just over £200 in early 2009. Labels reversed the same as yours.

A superb tune that rarely turns up...absolute killer find...cap doffed :hatsoff2:

ATB - Darren

thnx darren.thumbsup.gif tony

Social source share

Guest I KNOW NOTHING

---Have you found 'owt this morning ohmy.gifbiggrin.gif

nah. all of soulsource must have gone b4 me. but nxt week im going to stafford common.wink.gif

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert