The Incredibles Us Issue

Hi everybody just bought a copy of the incredibles on audio arts I have checked my book but I am not sure if its a real one it's light green in colour the paper seems smooth and there is the ridged ring towards the center but is does not seem to have the four turn run-out it seems to be a three turn run out which may indicate a boot but run out does not measure 13.88mm it's slightly less. Could anybody share some light on this please.

Social source share

• Replies 12
  • Views 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Hi everybody just bought a copy of the incredibles on audio arts I have checked my book but I am not sure if its a real one it's light green in colour the paper seems smooth and there is the ridged ring towards the center but is does not seem to have the four turn run-out it seems to be a three turn run out which may indicate a boot but run out does not measure 13.88mm it's slightly less. Could anybody share some light on this please.

If it hasn't got thopse small rough patches on the label then it sounds real to me...

Social source share

quoting JM easy to tell original has four turn run in groove boot only two.

hope this helps

kev

Social source share

a dark blue is an original issue

so is the light green a boot then ? the blue issue is styrene the light green is vinyl in the book it says the light green is genuine providing all details are correct.

Social source share

The green label copies are vinyl east coast originals.

The blue label copies are styrene west coast originals.

Both have corresponding white demos.

The bootleg was copied from the green label original.

Social source share

Hey Al

What was the conclusion, was the seller right or wrong when he told you it was an original ?

You didn't mention the drill hole either !!!

Andy

Social source share

Hey Al

What was the conclusion, was the seller right or wrong when he told you it was an original ?

You didn't mention the drill hole either !!!

Andy

he's deffo bought an original,slight confusion with the run out which should be the run-in ! drill holes got nowt to do with it.

Social source share

he's deffo bought an original,slight confusion with the run out which should be the run-in ! drill holes got nowt to do with it.

Hi Everybody thanks for all your input have checked the run in and its spot on not bad for £20 cheers everyone. :D

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert