Big Jim Slade Sales List

• Replies 19
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

yes but he hasnt been on line looking on his profile till yesterday

How can you tell if someone's been online Keith?

Reason I ask, I'm permanently logged on, I never log out, but am not actually on the site most of the time, so does that show that I am always on here?

Social source share

hi Keith

thanks for the reply. he didnt answer the pm i wrote him,which would of been reasonable behaviour for a seller with my $$.

me mate sent him money too and is also nervous. Just seems wrong, hope its not and theres a perfectly good reason why there late and theres been no contact.

cheers

Social source share

How can you tell if someone's been online Keith?

Reason I ask, I'm permanently logged on, I never log out, but am not actually on the site most of the time, so does that show that I am always on here?

Hi Pete.

As long as you are not in stealth mode it will show the last time you were on line. I think you are shown as offline after 15 minutes of inactivity and that time will show as the last time you were online.

Whether you log off or not doesn't make a difference as far as I am aware.

Social source share

Guest Ste Brazil

Mark Res had problems with him too, i gave him some info so that he could track him down via Facebook, contact him for the info...good luck.

Ste.

Social source share

My problems with this 'man with 3 names' are still ongoing - pls speak up if you have any hassle with this guy - it's looking bad from where I'm sitting - he has a healthy chunk of my hard-earned that I sent him in exchange for some of his records - impossible to get a clear response from this man and I'm not the only one...angry.gif

MRez

Social source share

My problems with this 'man with 3 names' are still ongoing - pls speak up if you have any hassle with this guy - it's looking bad from where I'm sitting - he has a healthy chunk of my hard-earned that I sent him in exchange for some of his records - impossible to get a clear response from this man and I'm not the only one...angry.gif

MRez

might be useful to put up his other names so people can be aware and on the look out.

I remember this same user name from the funk forum but have never dealt with him.

Social source share

He also goes by the names:

Josh Haman

Cyrus Dyani

Big Jim Slade

...and God knows how many more, I've actually no idea what his real name is....

I should've smelt a rat when his Paypal addy was in a different name - always starts alarm bells ringing - I just hope that Paypal can intervene - they are my next stop - I see this guy has dicked several other members around on here recently? Yet another one for the blacklist...

Gutted...MRez

Social source share

Guest jimmysoulful

i bought from him a 70$ record two years ago with no problems.

we spoke trough email also at cyrusdster@gmail.com>

Good luck to all !

J

Social source share

Guest Ste Brazil

I think his real name is Cyrus. I always use my real name on the websites I use, I always wonder why people use false names although it seems pretty obvious why in this case, i could be wrong of course...Ste.

Edited by Ste Brazil
Social source share

I Havnt sent any money-but he told me he was busy working (About 2 weeks ago)

and i was asking for soundbites from last list he put up here

he said he wouldnt sell them untill he sorted them

NOT HEARD SINCE -Hes been on line but not replied to my pms

Social source share

Guest abdntony

bought copies of mel and tim forever and a day off of him had no hassle have the paypal e mail address if its of any use siccmade@ku.edu

All the best witht he records guys

Tony

Social source share

does anyone know this guy ?

now considering further action due to this thread and pms

if you do know him tell him to get in touch asp with myself

can all those who are awaiting records, replies etc please pm details and link to the sales thread

thanks

Social source share

Let's hope this one pans out ok - all sellers have to do is keep in touch and say what is going on - is that too much to ask?

We are all adults - money is tight - crap like this just adds to the burden of hassle that nobody really needs in these times...

Hope this one pans out ok for us all..

MRez

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert