Frank Lynch - Young Girl

Shaun W

In trying to find information on other recorded work by Frank Lynch l stumbled across the article below; it makes interesting reading and pretty much explains why I've not found anything. It also explains how waving a bathroom towel can be quite harzardous to ones health.

www.sirshambling.com/artists/frank_lynch/frank_lynch.html

Edited by Shaun W
Social source share

• Replies 12
  • Views 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

In trying to find information on other recorded work by Frank Lynch l stumbled across the article below; it makes interesting reading and pretty much explains why I've not found anything. It also explains how waving a bathroom towel can be quite harzardous to ones health.

www.sirshambling.com/artists/frank_lynch/frank_lynch.html

'Young Girl' was Frank's only 45 and it's possible it will get a limited reissue on Shotgun Records.

Millbrand Music control the publishing rights to 'Young Girl' so Herschel Dwellingham and I are hoping that Eli Reed's version will still be selected as his next Capitol/EMI single.

Paul

Social source share

Love it and play it out, I know the guy was from Boston and its been coverd by Elli Paperboy Ried, to these ears far inferior bu8t a worthy attempt.

I quite agree, nice sound. Reading the link just saddened at the way he died.

Social source share

Do you all have the issue with "People will make you say things"? I've always had the promo with "Young girl" on each sides..

Had three copies in 20 years, all stock copies with "People Will Make...." on the flip side. Never seen or heard of a promo.

Social source share

Guest Dante

"waving a towel at the police officer in a threatening manner". Where's the wanker emoticon when you need it.

Thanks for the link.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert