KevH

• Replies 9
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest audiavant

isn`t it- "sugar,honey lips" ? Thats what it sounds like to me,although that`s from memory cuz I haven`t heard it for yonks!

Social source share

isn`t it- "sugar,honey lips" ? Thats what it sounds like to me,although that`s from memory cuz I haven`t heard it for yonks!

If you're on about Being Without You, Kev is correct, Sugar mama, Sugar Lips (although some could interpret it as Sure Fine Mama, Sugar Lips)

Edited by Pete S
Social source share

Its a corker of a record,think ive only heard it played once think it was at Bury 3 or 4 years ago is it rare or just forgotten

come to think about it was more like 5 or 6 years ago,dont time fly

Bazza

Edited by Bazza
Social source share

Guest Dave Turner

Its a corker of a record,think ive only heard it played once think it was at Bury 3 or 4 years ago is it rare or just forgotten

Bazza

Big record and well played around late1975/76 from memory.

Original Deesu about £80-£100 I think. There is a red label which I think is the re-issue that seems to go for abou £20+

Edited by Dave Turner
Social source share

Big record and well played around late1975/76 from memory.

Original Deesu about £80-£100 I think. There is a red label which I think is the re-issue that seems to go for abou £20+

There's a counterfeit Deesu which looks really good except the lettering is silver instead of gold.

Social source share

Bazza

Bazza,Searling played this at The 8 Bells still c/u one night in the 70's...cue Rob Wigley or Dean with actual date and day.:thumbsup:

Social source share