russ

Social source share

• Replies 12
  • Views 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

dynamic deadbeats no second chance richmond sound stages (custom press)

Extremely rare as very few made or kept

ever so slightly different cut without the heavy bass of the Strata issue

I wouldn't say it was 'ever so slightly' different...it is a lot different to the Strata take!

Interesting and very rare yes, but soundwise it is firmly in the Garage camp, rather than Northern.

:rolleyes:

Social source share

they are both opposites the strata one is badly produced with a speaker destroying bass line and the richmond copy sounds flatter and slightly lower on production.

Different versions? The strata copy has a stop just before the end where i assume the drummer thought it had finished and had to restart? or was it deliberate? The Richmond copy plays straight through without the stop.

Played it Last Night at Nuneaton and it went down a storm.

And yes i did have both copies at the same time.

On a stranger note the scan i sent in i found on the internet. But on comparison it appears to be a scan of my copy judging by the slight label deformity bottom left.

Anyone know if anyone else owns one?

Also like the vondells do different copies on Richmond have different gain levels? Mine is fine but not quite as loud as the strata copy

Social source share

they are both opposites the strata one is badly produced with a speaker destroying bass line and the richmond copy sounds flatter and slightly lower on production.

Different versions? The strata copy has a stop just before the end where i assume the drummer thought it had finished and had to restart? or was it deliberate? The Richmond copy plays straight through without the stop.

No organ in the Richmond one either.

Social source share

Source Advert