Spinners ! - Who Still Spins Out There

• Replies 12
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Damn. I just tried an aeroplane spin for the first time in 35 years and projectile vomitted my shreddies all over the office! :thumbup:

Ian D :thumbsup:

:yes::thumbsup: brilliant .

If I stand up to fast my head spins does that count ? rolleyes.gif never been able to spin or do the acrobatics , still enjoy dancing though .

Social source share

Damn. I just tried an aeroplane spin for the first time in 35 years and projectile vomitted my shreddies all over the office! laugh.gif

Ian D :yes:

You should have had fresh orange juice for breakfast Ian - tastes exactly the same coming up as it does going down! :thumbup:

Social source share

Damn. I just tried an aeroplane spin for the first time in 35 years and projectile vomitted my shreddies all over the office! laugh.gif

Ian D :yes:

Oh Ian! And they're so damn sticky too :thumbup:

Social source share

Guest Glynn Jones

soulspinnerslogo.jpg

When you dance , who spins out there !! ,

:thumbsup:

I do.thumbsup.gif But it's got to feel right. If you know what I mean.

Obviously, depending on shoes/dancefloor,:thumbup: I might need a little talc.:yes:

Edited by Glynn Jones
Social source share

Guest in town Mikey

On the checklist of things to do after a major lottery win, is get a dance teacher to teach me how to spin properly.

Social source share

Dance lessons ?

Just do what every other f***er does spin at home in the kitchen fall over do it again fall over then get on the dancefloor and spin like a whirling dervish if you fall over in public make out it's a new type of acrobatic move

Oh and mist if all don't give a toss and enjoy it ;(

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert