Spyder Turner - Stand By Me, You're Good Enough For Me (1967)

De-to

• Replies 19
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Guest Mick Donnelly

These days he has a tendancy to throw an adult donald duck impersonation in there as well ..bloody funny as hell, incidentally his brother has a fantastic voice also :hatsoff2:

Social source share

• 3 weeks later...

WOW!....thats just awesome!!, so clean and fresh just like it was recorded yesterday and DETROIT to boot :lol::thumbsup:

I have been playing this record good enough for me for about three to four years now, it is like others have said an awsome record & his version of stand by me is brill.

Fozzie

Social source share

Great stuff there.

You're Good Enough is great track.

I have to say that (and i know this must have been said before) I Can't Take It Anymore is a truly sublime soul record and if it wasn't so common would command high prices............same with The Dells - Make Sure

Social source share

Anyone evers een a Demo of "Good Enough"? All the Stand By Me Demos I've had are same sided?

Regards,

Dave

:hatsoff2:Hi All Years ago, when "GOD's Dog was a pup" I used to mix as many versions as possible in a time frame of "let's not over Kill, and empty the dancefloor".

Start with Spyder and it's up to you. Casius Clay, Ben E King, Earl Grant Inst....and on & on & on, :no:Just 4 fun

Have a go :ph34r:DAVE KIL

Social source share

Anyone evers een a Demo of "Good Enough"? All the Stand By Me Demos I've had are same sided?

Regards,

Dave

:hatsoff2:Hi All Years ago, when "GOD's Dog was a pup" I used to mix as many versions as possible in a time frame of "let's not over Kill, and empty the dancefloor".

Start with Spyder and it's up to you. Casius Clay, Ben E King, Earl Grant Inst....and on & on & on, :no:Just 4 fun

Have a go :ph34r:DAVE KIL

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert