Guest Nick Harrison

• Replies 12
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Nick Harrison

So am I correct in "assuming" a cold sale based on the lack of upto date recent sales on this 45, a minter should sell for between £50 and £80 uk pounds..........anyone.

Social source share

Guest Nick Harrison

there are two Mixes, or releases of this 45 btw, one with persuasion one without, without is worth more supposedly...I'd say 50-80 on the more common mix tuther, dunno 100-120, something like that..

you can see the scans and difference on Dave Flynn's web site..

https://capitolsoulcl...rarescans1.html

Mal.C.thumbsup.gif

Thanks Mal cause the buyer is stating 2 versions on Topper 1010 were edited, but he is not sure the B side's are the same title. Upon hearing it, it is the" less bodied persuasion" mixed edit I own and wish to sell. Thanks Mel for this valued info, cause I was caught with my trousers down my legs with the earlier versions of Dee Edwards on De To 2285, flagshipped on the same label and number, but having different versions. Thanks :hatsoff2: . Edited by Nick Harrison
Social source share

there are two Mixes, or releases of this 45 btw, one with persuasion one without, without is worth more supposedly...I'd say 50-80 on the more common mix tuther, dunno 100-120, something like that..

you can see the scans and difference on Dave Flynn's web site..

https://capitolsoulcl...rarescans1.html

Mal.C.thumbsup.gif

Oh Bolleaux.....I didn't realise there were two different mixes, and I'm bound to have purchased the more common of the two whilst having paid the higher price....Doh :)

Social source share

Guest SteveC

yep I have the one with the regular percussion all the way through and it's not as good as the rarer 101RM - initially i thought there was a problem with the vinyl frusty2.gif

b- side brought a smile though :lol:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert