Can't Stop Whistling This Tune

• Replies 8
  • Views 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Next victim . . . . , just sold (last night on here) Joe Phillips - I Just can't Help Thinking About You being convinced I don't play it these days . . . . . been singing it all day today and thinking "What is that I'm singing, f''in good tune" (although not particularly my version) and then realised what it was . . . . . and I'd sold it! Aint that typical, never sung it so much before I sold it.

Don't worry buyer, I'll follow through.

Social source share

"HOW CAN I FORGET"

JOEY DEE

If I ever tried to remember a tune after an allnighter, I always ended up hearing this playing in my head!

Social source share

With me its something that is not soul related :lol: I find at work when I have have a hard issue to resolve I sing... Fly me to the mooooooooooooon and let me sit amongst the stars lol Jupiter and Mars seem so welcoming huh.gif

I think its a de-stresser and has hidden meaning like "please rescue me from this situ" beam me up scotty like sad.gif

What I have noticed is the guy that sits next to me now does it too lol

The other thing I do is draw boxes and fill them in with squares , making them three D

When I was younger I used to sing Stevie Wonders ..theres a place in the sun in these situations.

Funny how the same tune comes to mind ?

heeeeeeeeeeylp

Edited by Carms
Social source share

Been singing Dobbie Grays "wrong crowd" To my self for the last couple of weeks and I couldnt think why, then last night on comes the vodapone advert, and the mosic playing is Roxy musiks Version of the song, at least ime singing dobbies version, :lol:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert