Record Cases

I want a new 7 inch case to hold about 100- 150 tunes, good quality and asthetically smart , of course, any tips? Tried on line and all I'm getting are the swan boxes which look OK and I went into beatin n rhythm last week, they had a great box but are out of stock at the mo, sorry if this should be in wants, but I'm loking for a reccomendation. Thanks in advance folks.:)

Social source share

• Replies 21
  • Views 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

the swan cases do seem to be the best of the aluminium flight cases.

I would quite like to find a high quality wooden case of similar size 150-200 records with attention to detail etc etc if anybopdy knows where these are available ?

Social source share

Guest I KNOW NOTHING

hi mace. tony here. is that box the one off johnny beggs with the duct tape around the bottom. lol

Social source share

Have to agree with everyone about Swan flight cases.

Just recently got a custom case to hold 150 records and they were extremely helpful (good price too!).

I also have the 100 count box from them which realistically holds around 90 if you're using cardboard sleeves so your

best option is to probably go for the "custom" 150 count ones.

Just e-mail them and let them know what you want. :thumbsup:

Social source share

cheers, guys, I'll get in touch with swan, they seems like the top pick, spoke to anton on sat who informs me he's going to knock out some cardon fibre cases, super strong and super light. until then, I'm probably going down thew swan custon route.

Social source share

I want a new 7 inch case to hold about 100- 150 tunes, good quality and asthetically smart , of course, any tips? Tried on line and all I'm getting are the swan boxes which look OK and I went into beatin n rhythm last week, they had a great box but are out of stock at the mo, sorry if this should be in wants, but I'm loking for a reccomendation. Thanks in advance folks.:thumbup:

Got a spare SWAN FLIGHT BOX, if you wanna pay postage geese, sent you a pm-H :thumbup:

Social source share

cant wait to see it, but I'm looking forwards to Bidds anyway mate, cant wait!

Not sure I can load up pics but will give it a go.

Pics taken on a cheap phone so apologies for quality of pics.

3 tier box covered with bronzy brown fabric comprising of lid, record box in middle section, and battery operated player in base section.

All three units lock together, but lid can also be used seperately for just record player.

Player is battery operated with earphone socket outlet and battery powered 12V flexi light.

post-1820-0-48819900-1299519830_thumb.jp

Edited by Mace
Social source share

That's a contraption if ever i saw one!!!! So you go to a soul night and peruse the sales box,all top tunes at top prices,then you suddenly see this THING lurking in a REKKID FRIENDLY kind of way.Yeah,right'o! Ok for deeyaying tho' hey?!!! Far-out. Covers 33 do a decent set of flight cases,lightweight,sturdy and up-to-the-job at a reasonable price.That thing that Keith Williams is showing looks like an SAS sandwhich box.!!!!

Social source share

That's a contraption if ever i saw one!!!! So you go to a soul night and peruse the sales box,all top tunes at top prices,then you suddenly see this THING lurking in a REKKID FRIENDLY kind of way.Yeah,right'o! Ok for deeyaying tho' hey?!!! Far-out. Covers 33 do a decent set of flight cases,lightweight,sturdy and up-to-the-job at a reasonable price.That thing that Keith Williams is showing looks like an SAS sandwhich box.!!!!

THING!

That's a top notch piece of British Engineering I'll have you know!

I actually built it cus I got fed up of carrying a sales box + a portable player + table lights + extension leads for lights etc etc into venues....laxy fecker that I am.

Haven't sussed the tea & coffee making facility just yet but there is ample room for a mini-bar :thumbsup:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert