Bobby Mac On Ebay

John A

Dunno about you lot but I'd bet the buyer has just got himself an expensive boot judging by the pics. If you're out there fella, make sure,, before ya sends ya money off.

https://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rt=nc&nma=true&item=200579668510&si=G63wgGZ4wihCTZxCDEXceXWCG8c%253D&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWAX%3AIT

Edited by John A
Social source share

• Replies 8
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Dunno about you lot but I'd bet the buyer has just got himself an expensive boot judging by the pics. If you're out there fella, make sure,, before ya sends ya money off.

https://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rt=nc&nma=true&item=200579668510&si=G63wgGZ4wihCTZxCDEXceXWCG8c%253D&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWAX%3AIT

The red on that looks a lot more vivid than on the boot though...

Social source share

Its a boot ,booted twice for the flip"how was you weekend " for sweet soul collectors ,this is the more recent boot hence the more vivid colour Pete,the details are in the matrix,just sold mine so cant put up details

Edited by soulsalmon
Social source share

The red on that looks a lot more vivid than on the boot though...

Maybe,and i hope i'm wrong for the buyers sake. give me a mo and i'll put up a clear scan of a real one

And Tony, no more than £300 these days surely.

Edited by John A
Social source share

Maybe,and i hope i'm wrong for the buyers sake. give me a mo and i'll put up a clear scan of a real one

And Tony, no more than £300 these days surely.

Actually, I can't. The desk top computer that the scanners attatched to is dicking about...

It just looks more like the boot i used to have than the real one i've now got...and yeah yeah its got all the right markings and all that,,blah blah.

Good luck to the buyer if it is real though :thumbsup:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert