Invincibles - So Much Love

Eddyw

hi does any kind souls out there have any info on this please , is there any euro release or anywhere else to be honest on this

invincibles - so much love / cant win - loma 2032

hoping there maybe a warner issue or french ep

i have been looking for a mintish copy of this , but no luck at the moment , there is one on ebay ( buy now ) but i think its over priced , was this released on vinyl in the states ?, i have a styrene copy but its not good nick , also is the demo a different flip as i havent seen one yet , any info would be gratefully appreciated , i think this is a brilliant track to be honest .

thanks Eddy

Social source share

• Replies 7
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

I've got a demo (collected all the northern related demos years back) and speaking purely from memory I can only remember one Loma demo which is the same both sides, requiring the purchase of a stock issue to get both sides, and this wasn't it.

My label collection is packed away, so to check 100% would require me going digging, so hopefully somebody else will answer, but if they don't answer shortly pm me and I'll go look.

great tune btw. ( and a perfect example of under heard, lesser known that would grace any dance floor)

Social source share

Agreed - it's a great double-sider.

, i have a styrene copy but its not good nick , also is the demo a different flip as i havent seen one yet

To the best of my knowledge, the promo of The Invincibles - So much love / Can't win - is the same as the issue. Not seen any European releases of it. Not long ago found a French EP of four Loma releases by The Olympics, which I'd not seen before, so there could well be others from the label out there.

also has anyone got a vinyl issue/demo of this , or is it styrene only,

All Loma releases are styrene.

I can only remember one Loma demo which is the same both sides, requiring the purchase of a stock issue to get both sides, and this wasn't it.

The one you're thinking of is Carl Hall (Loma 2086 - Nov 1967). The promo has long and short versions of 'You don't know nothing about love', whilst the issue comes with the long version on one side and 'Mean it baby' on the other.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert