Extremely Rare Ted Wilson On Sierra #267

Guest bret112

Guest bret112

Hi everyone

I have 3 copies of an extremely rare Near Mint - Ted Wilson 45 on Sierra Records # 267 for sale . These are genuine.

The songs are I CAN'T TAKE NO MORE B / W MY AIM IS TO PLEASE

A VG+ copy of this record sold for $4550 in 2006 and a cracked copy sold on Ebay in Aug. for $1147 then resold 3 months later for $1599.

I am asking $4000 for a copy If your in southern California I would be willing to meet up somewhere so you can see it before buying it.

I sell on Ebay, my user name there is bret112 and my feedback is 100% with statements from buyers saying I grade accurately.

I will consider reasonable offers

If anyone is interested in this record email me at bret112@hotmail.com

If you want to ask questions on phone email me and I will send you my number

Thanks Bret

post-23342-0-26545400-1298439727_thumb.j

post-23342-0-67759800-1298439772_thumb.j

Social source share

• Replies 11
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Guest smudgesmith

Not extremely rare anymore!

Would have said the same Tony.................one UK dealer had one last year struggled to sell it.......he did but at a much lower price than $4000

Social source share

Guest bret112

Reason I mentioned other copies here was to allow the members here to make me a reasonable offer on 1 copy on ebay I dont have it as best offer, and it has a reserve price.

And I am going to be going through about 10,000 45's that were from an estate sale Also had a Sonny Herman on vandan I sold on ebay for $660 only found 1 so far

Social source share

Reason I mentioned other copies here was to allow the members here to make me a reasonable offer on 1 copy on ebay I dont have it as best offer, and it has a reserve price.

And I am going to be going through about 10,000 45's that were from an estate sale Also had a Sonny Herman on vandan I sold on ebay for $660 only found 1 so far

I must say you have my respect and sympathy for having been honest to mention you have found and sell three copies of this rare 45. How many times buyers have been taken on a ride and not been informed how many of this so-called rare item they are going to pay big time for have indeed been fopund ?! Fair and gentle way of doing smooth business. My respect as I said :thumbsup:

Edited by Marc Forrest
Social source share

This is the Sales Forum
Use the site PM (personal message) system for any trading discussion

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert