Ivories On Wand On Ebay

snooky

• Replies 17
  • Views 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

I don't think he's going to sell it either - but you never know - there's always someone....and it is a rare record with a lot of hype surrounding it.

On a completely different note, I was just thinking how the internet has completely changed our perception of rare records. After reading this post I went onto E-bay and saw a picture of the 'Ivories on Wand' , a record, the existence of which up to a few years ago, was considered an urban myth. And all of this through a mobile phone on my way to work...

Anyway, think I'll be holding onto my Kent UK issue for the foreseeable future.

Dave

Social source share

Guest in town Mikey

Off Topic-ish

On a record like this, the taxman is going to hit the buyer hard.

I wonder if its not worth the trip to pick it up? Why pay what could be hundreds in tax, when you could buy the cheapest midweek flights and have a holiday in Alabama for not a great deal more.

Anymore ideas like this and Barclays will be headhunting me :rolleyes:

Social source share

I mentioned this to Mick Smith, who for a long time had the only known Wand copy, or one of only a couple, and he reckons around £800.

some peeps are paying nigh on that for a copy of the Depenza label Pete

its got to ba a 2k record aint it being so bloody rare and sort after :rolleyes:

Social source share

Guest gordon russell

It's one of the rarest Wand records for sure. I know several big Wand collectors who do not have this in their collection. Steve

Steve is that big as in the fellas are big? or is it fellas that collect big wands? coz i,ve got a wand that used to belong to paul daniels for sale.......mint- with a new white tip tezza :rolleyes:

Social source share

some peeps are paying nigh on that for a copy of the Depenza label Pete

its got to ba a 2k record aint it being so bloody rare and sort after :rolleyes:

Well it's his record and he's not exactly known for being a spendthrift! Anyone paying more than £500 for a despenza copy must be mad.

Social source share

Well it's his record and he's not exactly known for being a spendthrift! Anyone paying more than £500 for a despenza copy must be mad.

i agree Pete but its still got to be worth a lot lot more than Despenza copy

Social source share

Steve is that big as in the fellas are big? or is it fellas that collect big wands? coz i,ve got a wand that used to belong to paul daniels for sale.......mint- with a new white tip tezza :thumbsup:

Peggy is it a first issue Wand or a later issue from the 90s done by Debbie McGhee? This has a bearing on price. Anyone would be mad paying more than £5 for one of the latter....steve

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert